joey renihwnikufesin

ballix

Jun 17, 2011
joey is doin an awful lot of cryin about the olden days in a lot of recent interviews, he obviously feels he is justified and he can say what he likes and get away with it about how he was treated and how he could have easily done the bush albums but i think he should tread a little carefully cause u never know with this band that thing could blow up at anytime. welcome back joey its great and u are doin a fantastic job imo, just ease off on the rants about the past and enjoy the future golden years of anthrax:kickass:

He has every right to talk candidly. Nothing whiny about that. You're looking way too much into this lol He didn't say anything disrespectful in those interviews. It's refreshing to get another perspective rather than contradictory stories from Charlie and Scott. Was he suppose to stay on script? LOL

Reactions: n0tmanthrax
It's also the interviewer who often sets the tone by asking certain questions.

I also thought it was interesting that Guitar World asked Charlie and Scott directly about the Dan Nelson situation right away.

He has every right to talk candidly. Nothing whiny about that. You're looking way too much into this lol He didn't say anything disrespectful in those interviews. It's refreshing to get another perspective rather than contradictory stories from Charlie and Scott. Was he suppose to stay on script? LOL

Agreed! I don't see Joey whining.

I don't think Joey could possibly talk as much shit about Anthrax as Anthrax talked about him. We all remember... "Anthrax was a great band with weak vocals and Armoured Saint was weak band with great vocals. It was a perfect fit" Scott Ian (loosely quoted)

I don't think Joey could possibly talk as much shit about Anthrax as Anthrax talked about him.

He could, but it would takes him several years of catching up.:lol:

Seriously though, maybe it's time to put the past to rest and move on. The new album is great and the tour is coming up. They should just concentrate on that.

Just my opinion though, they're grown men, they can cry all they want.:lol:

It seems there's a bit of sensitivity ("Oh no he's gonna piss of the rest of the band if he doesn't read from the elusive answers script") in this thread. Some of you are more concerned about his candid talk then the rest of the actual band.:lol: I doubt they even care. There's A LOT of fans that abandoned Anthrax after the change in frontmen and sound so what may seem "repetitive" to you is news to other fans (new and old) that have no idea about Anthrax's history.

I think Scott Ian was candid when he said this is the version of Anthrax going forward until there is no more Anthrax. I can't see John Bush coming back like a dog with it's tail between his legs. I also can't imagine anyone supporting hiring another no namer. Its Joey Belladonna or nothing.

You can't blame Joey for speaking his mind. I seriously doubt the other guys in Anthrax care either. It was their doing what they did to Joey and it won't go away by simply ignoring it and not talking about it.

You can tell that Joey definitely has something to say in these interviews. I wouldn't call it whining by any stretch, for he has every right to tell it like it is and I'm sure he feels somewhat obligated to defend himself. I would if I were him. Also nothing he's said has been disrespectful at all.

You can't blame Joey for speaking his mind. I seriously doubt the other guys in Anthrax care either. It was their doing what they did to Joey and it won't go away by simply ignoring it and not talking about it.

+1.

I think talking about it and giving the fans/press a clearer picture of what has gone on is another key part of what they need to do to move on as a band. I think as the band gets into next year there should be a lot less talk of all this, at least in interviews.

I don't see what Joey said as any worse then some of the things certain members of Anthrax said about him during the Bush era. Not even close actually. "The GREATER of Two Evils" anyone?
I'm a fan of both singers but now is Joey's time again. If you don't like it, say your piece and move on. No reason to keep hanging around here and beating the dead horse anymore.

I don't see what Joey said as any worse then some of the things certain members of Anthrax said about him during the Bush era. Not even close actually.

That's true. This is why I don't take Scott and Charlie's "Joey is the best singer we've ever had..." shit too seriously.

I don't see what Joey said as any worse then some of the things certain members of Anthrax said about him during the Bush era. Not even close actually. "The GREATER of Two Evils" anyone?
I'm a fan of both singers but now is Joey's time again. If you don't like it, say your piece and move on. No reason to keep hanging around here and beating the dead horse anymore.

CHA-CHING:worship: