Joey sings Rush

He is such a good singer. Any haters of belladona you have to respect him! He kicked ass in anthrax and he kicks ass outisde of anthrax

i disagree but his solo stuff was very good

There are always going to be a few morons who will say stupid shit like this. But most metal fans with a brain will say that Joey was amazing in Anthrax and is one of the big reasons the band was unique. He was one of the reasons the live shows were so good. i never saw Joey outside of Anthrax. But the Persistence of Time album showed how Joey progressed. I think he was brilliant on that album. Thankfully he gets another chance to continue where he left off.

Let's just hope that Scott and Charlie still know how to write Thrash songs

I think John Bush would have sung it better................HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....theres some food for the Joey/John bashers/haters....Wait a second....That was a joke...."Humour"...look it up in the dictionary sometime....Peace

There are always going to be a few morons who will say stupid shit like this. But most metal fans with a brain will say that Joey was amazing in Anthrax and is one of the big reasons the band was unique. He was one of the reasons the live shows were so good. i never saw Joey outside of Anthrax. But the Persistence of Time album showed how Joey progressed. I think he was brilliant on that album. Thankfully he gets another chance to continue where he left off.

Let's just hope that Scott and Charlie still know how to write Thrash songs

I think he was waaaaaaaaaaay better in anthrax and made anthrax and john bush turned around and fucked it up the butt. Im just saying Joey solo didnt do bad

I think he was waaaaaaaaaaay better in anthrax and made anthrax and john bush turned around and fucked it up the butt. Im just saying Joey solo didnt do bad

I agree on the first part. But I don't think John Bush necessarily fucked up Anthrax. I more blame Scott, Charlie, and Frank for deciding to try and capitalize on the latest trends (Grunge, Alternative, Power Groove) instead of keeping their integrity and continuing on with the success they had with POT. Even if they kept Joey I am sure the Nazi's in the band would have made sure they weren't Trash Metal albums

In the end that didn't gain them ANYTHING..... other than JonnieZcech and a few other "Bring Back Bush" douche bags on this forum. Look at Iron Maiden and Slayer. These were 2 bands Anthrax toured with back in the day. Those bands never tried to go Grunge or change their over all sound to fit the current trends, but look where they both are now.... almost just as big as they were in 1991. Where is Anthrax? Almost went extinct. And yes thankfully Joey is coming back and saving their asses.

I just think this bands managers and band members have made some terrible decisions and quite frankly almost drove this band into the ground. They owe Joey a lot for saving their careers

You are a smart man. I see where your coming from with its not bushs fault. It was more of Scott and Charlie that changed the music type and just got someone who could sing it. You changed my views on that thank you

Belladonna will NOT save there career. They may move 30K-80K of there next album, and I very much doubt they're heading for arenas. They may get on some package tours, but they are NOT going to be the next big thing. Scott has poker/Pearl/Damnocracy/Other band that he's in, Frank wants to be an actor, and CB has his toys. These guys, in my opinion are just not committed to Anthrax. Scott doesn't want Joey and how the hell will that be overcome?????? Joey is a nice guy and a decent singer, but he has never been the integral part of the band, and I think he will "flake out" again, as Scott likes to say. I could be wrong...we will see.

Belladonna will NOT save there career.

Joey is a nice guy and a decent singer, but he has never been the integral part of the band, and I think he will "flake out" again, as Scott likes to say. I could be wrong...we will see.

Joey ALREADY saved their career. Even if it is just for 1 more album he has already saved their asses. Anthrax would not be on this tour with Slayer and Megadeth if Joey wasn't in the band right now. They certainly wouldn't have been on any of the big 4 in Europe. So to say he hasn't saved their career is ridiculous. If Joey didn't agree to join the band they would not be together right now.

There is no more 'flaking out's. This is their last chance to make a good metal album and try and keep the momentum from these tours going. The next album will certainly not sell that many as no artists are selling many albums these days. But if they can keep touring and making money that way they will continue to make albums.

And saying Joey was not an integral part of the band is absurd. Once he was out the band turned to shit and eventually almost disbanded. Most Anthrax fans associated Joey with Anthrax. He is probably THE most integral part of Anthrax. Scott might look cool on stage but his song writing is garbage the past decade. Nobody really cares about Rob. Charlie and Frankie are bad asses but still are not the faces of the band to the mainstream metal public.

Alright, first point: holy fuck, that video was weird and sorta funny at the same time. He really does do a pretty good geddy lee impression. :lol:

Second point: I like Joey alright, and even I am getting rather annoyed at the Joey Loons right now. Holy shit, he's not that amazing of a singer. He's got a good range but isn't really quite sure how to use it, has quite a good knack for singer-impressions.... if he got some actual training, I think he'd be very good, though. Too bad he never did.

Second point: I like Joey alright, and even I am getting rather annoyed at the Joey Loons right now. Holy shit, he's not that amazing of a singer. He's got a good range but isn't really quite sure how to use it, has quite a good knack for singer-impressions.... if he got some actual training, I think he'd be very good, though. Too bad he never did.

Good post, I feel pretty much the same way.