Joey Vera speaks of AS status

DELIRI0US N0MAD

Aftermath..Shades of Hell
Aug 5, 2005
Metal Asylum: Status of ARMORED SAINT?

Joey: Right now not very much. We are doing the Rock Hard festival in Germany on May 26; it's one of the smaller ones but really cool. I have played it before with FATES WARNING and TRIBE AFTER TRIBE. John Bush just had a little boy so he's busy being daddy right now taking some time off to be with his family. As far as new music, we get asked that all the time, the thing is that I just had a baby last year as well and I'm just rearing my head again to do music, same thing with John and his thing with ANTHRAX has pretty much ended. So right now after having a baby he's in no hurry to just back into the band and going back on the road. Its not to say he wont come back to do anything with music its just not the time right now to dedicate to something. And for us it's a huge commitment to do the band thing so we have to be ready to do it full on. But I am getting the itch back to make music and do some touring. I mean there has been some loose writing but we haven't said, "OK, let's sit down and write the record."

Metal Asylum: Status of ARMORED SAINT?

Joey: Right now not very much. We are doing the Rock Hard festival in Germany on May 26; it's one of the smaller ones but really cool. I have played it before with FATES WARNING and TRIBE AFTER TRIBE. John Bush just had a little boy so he's busy being daddy right now taking some time off to be with his family. As far as new music, we get asked that all the time, the thing is that I just had a baby last year as well and I'm just rearing my head again to do music, same thing with John and his thing with ANTHRAX has pretty much ended. So right now after having a baby he's in no hurry to just back into the band and going back on the road. Its not to say he wont come back to do anything with music its just not the time right now to dedicate to something. And for us it's a huge commitment to do the band thing so we have to be ready to do it full on. But I am getting the itch back to make music and do some touring. I mean there has been some loose writing but we haven't said, "OK, let's sit down and write the record."

I hope John rejoins the Thrax, but I doubt it. We will see. John needs to speak.:puke: