Joey Vera's filling in for Frank now

On this topic, why don't we consider Frank to be Anthrax? He's just as much Anthrax as Scott and Charlie (even if he did leave for those few months in '04). Especially since some people still consider Dan Spitz to be Anthrax, so Frank definitely should.

RIP Grandma Benante. My condolences to Charlie and Frank. I remember when my Grandma finally left this earth, bless her she did things on her own terms until her last breath. Our grandparents' generation was I think one of the greatest generations in hundreds of years. :(.

To be a male descendent of my grandma was a great thing. She loved her boys. If Charlie's mom was as cool as my grandma was, their family was very lucky. I am truly sorry for their loss.

My grandpa died last November 5, 2011. While I understand the disappointment, I wonder if I myself would play these shows if I were on their shoes. Additionally, canceling these tour shows is not good business, and would represent losses (plus really, how fair could it be for many other fans and the other bands?) Life is not always easy, nor convenient. Let them grieve their beloved grandma as they should.

You'll probably get more chances to liten to Anthrax in the future, as I don't see them retiring anytime soon.

And yes, Mr. Bello is as much Anthrax as is everybody else (my favorite band members are actually Frank and Joey, no offense to the other amazing guys!) He has a distinctive bass playing style for the band, not to mention his unsurpassed stage presence, backup vocals, etc. He honestly makes Anthrax as much as does Scott, Charlie, and the others, and I hope he plays along with Charlie on that last NYC show.

Our grandparents' generation was I think one of the greatest generations in hundreds of years.

What the fuck?! What a simplistic world view. There are good and bad elements in every generation. Besides, that generation fucked the world up through industrialisation, colonialism, and so on.:rolleyes:

:lol:that's like seing Metallica without Hetfield, Ulrich, Hammet or like Megadeth without Mustaine

Well, there was a Gig without Lars and Dave Lombardo and Joey Jordison filled in, and they butchered and way overplayed the songs, but the show went on. Hetfield broke his arm and got burnt so twice John Marshall from Metal Church filled in, the show went on. No gig, no money, fans ripped off.