Joeys tones, anyone have them yet? or like them?

Just listening to that clip I realized the synth was to loud, honestly its because the original tone on there before that was louder and the first tone i put on the clips default volume was lower, so apologies on that

Have you guys tweaked the tone with post EQ? I feel like its a bit too bright so i set the the LPF at around 10k Hz.

Just listening to that clip I realized the synth was to loud, honestly its because the original tone on there before that was louder and the first tone i put on the clips default volume was lower, so apologies on that

Well i wasn't thinking about it in full context, i was just listening to the geetz haha

Wait, someone is actually SELLING "Joey Sturgis's" Podfarm patches...? I thought there were a whole thread about it here, where Joey himself goes into specifics of it?

Wait, someone is actually SELLING "Joey Sturgis's" Podfarm patches...? I thought there were a whole thread about it here, where Joey himself goes into specifics of it?

Thats what it was until yesterday when joey released his own tones. I think it's kind of gay, but they sound good. But producers wanted to get the sturgis sound, now we are given it. It's not a bad thing Joey did this,but now the people who try and are inspired by his work have nothing to work for.

Except that presets are generally useless since you have to always adjust it to the guitar/pickups/player/cables/rest of the mix etc.
But so many have asked for it for so long - "Durr give us podfarm presets so we can sound like u!!!", so I think it's right he just put them up and gets some money for it. These tones won't make your mixes sound like Joey's though.

Except that presets are generally useless since you have to always adjust it to the guitar/pickups/player/cables/rest of the mix etc.
But so many have asked for it for so long - "Durr give us podfarm presets so we can sound like u!!!", so I think it's right he just put them up and gets some money for it. These tones won't make your mixes sound like Joey's though.

Exactly! It may make things a little easier but the guitar tone is only gonna get you 5% of the way there. If I still used pod farm I would probably buy these though. Its really no different than using already processed drum samples I suppose :p

Ofc, but its a really good starting point if you want a similiar tone. Just use some post EQ to get the tone that fits your guitar.

Exactly! It may make things a little easier but the guitar tone is only gonna get you 5% of the way there. If I still used pod farm I would probably buy these though. Its really no different than using already processed drum samples I suppose :p

Well yeah, haha am i the only one that loves the chango unprocessed stuff? i wish there was more of it, but by the looks of it that will be discontinued.

Nice!
Are the tones pretty basic or like : ''omg i would have never taught of that and theres so much time and tweaking that it is worth 10?''
:)

They're pretty basic. It will probably be waste of money if you already got a decent Pod Farm patch.