Johan DeFarfalla

I don't know of his playing ability much, but surely the bass lines he came up with were nothing short of awesome in Morningrise.

this thread usually ends with some sane ppl realizing Mendez is a much more tastefull and solig bassplayer, while others praise the flute-style playing of DeFarfalla. Then someone comes in and claims Mike wrote most of DeFarfallas basslines, and that might even be true. there you have it all, summed and ready.

this thread usually ends with some sane ppl realizing Mendez is a much more tastefull and solig bassplayer, while others praise the flute-style playing of DeFarfalla. Then someone comes in and claims Mike wrote most of DeFarfallas basslines, and that might even be true. there you have it all, summed and ready.

Then Mike comes and says "I didn't write DeFarfallas basslines".

Then I come and say "who gives a fuck?". He's out of the band, his basslines were awesome, and so is the ones that Mendez play.

Is the thing about Johan being in a religious cult true:p?
I read somewhere he was working for Kristdemokraterna, maybe you are speaking of that parti?
Johan is my saviour and the reason why the first 2 records are my favorites.

Vivören;7501663 said:
Then someone says "Leave Johan the fuck alone and let him build his religious Waco-style cult compound in peace!"

Then some noob remembers the good old Lopez, and starts a new thread that gets filled with "shit threads" and "use searchfunction-posts".

I don't know why, but I enjoy saying Johans last name out loud every time I read it, sometimes even adding a few L's and F's.