John Bush and Hotwheels?????

Arg_Hamster said:
...they should play "Fueled" in the HotWheels commercial so that the fans and kids knows what's up!
Last year AM 1150 here in LA played Fueled in their commercials for Clippers games.

I think I saw him last night when I was showing my niece where the Cartoon Network channel move too. Damn I goot get a new channel listing.

New channel listings suck. We haven't had one really since I discovered that one of the shop-at-home channels is now MTV2. And several months ago, FX and VH1 switched places, caused a couple of panic attacks while I was trying to find The Shield. :D

Yeah, I have VH1, MTV, USA, FX, TNT and Spike all in a row. Weird. TBS is like 20 channels away, though.

Oh, and around Christmas I was making some homemade ornaments. The plan was to have my son help me paint them but he wasn't interested. Anyway, I took the stars and painted them up like Patrick. I even had the right shades for his shorts. It ruled. They were his favorites on the tree.

Did you guys know there's a Spongebob movie due out in November?

Actually I am just outside of the city but its really fuckin cold. Not that I consider that a bad thing cause I love the snow but ice storms just suck!

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
Did you guys know there's a Spongebob movie due out in November?

I saw a trailer for that. I didn't know what was going on, as I was seeing footage from Hunt For Red October. Then it all became clear and I laughed my ass off. I might have to check out that movie.

Scott

prime666 said:
Actually I am just outside of the city but its really fuckin cold. Not that I consider that a bad thing cause I love the snow but ice storms just suck!
Our you in Lon Island or Long Beach?