John Bush and Scott Ian back together!

It was discussed on the Saint forum already. It's basically the same type of cover album as the Metallica covers, where you have Joey, Scott, Billy Milano...The Wicker Man by Bush could be interesting though. Too bad Di'Anno doesn't sing any Dickinson tune.

Yeah, that's a pity, otherwise I would have loved to see pic of Lemmy and Gregg Bisonnette jamming Nothing Else Matters, or Scott along with the rythm section Tony Levin and Mikkey Dee (Sanitarium)

There's some interesting shit on here! Chuck Billy on Fear of the Dark? Dee Snider singing Wasted Years? I can't imagine this. It's worth it just to hear how this stuff will turn out. But yeah, I can imagine that nobody was the studio together.

I just want to hear Ripper do flight of icarus so I can feel more comfortable with him doing Barlow era Iced Earth songs. Like I said on the Saint board Dianno doing his own song and even being on the cd is stupid.

Oh shit the wickerman is actually one of my fave iron maiden tunes, of course the classics are great too though, but I love that song. Might be a harsh judge on the guys because of that, ha, but it would be interesting to hear.

Just noticed Jericho is covering The Evil that Men Do.... I love Fozzy (Jericho's band) and they nailed The Prisoner on one of their earlier albums.

Killer - can't wait for this album.

Arg_Hamster said:
Nice to see Rocky George on a record, havn´t heard anything from him since he quit Suicidal Tendencies.
He's a full-time member of Fishbone now.

Yeah! Rocky George in Fishbone! Awesome! Funnily enough, I only discovered that a couple of hours ago. Rocky's work in ST was unreal, and Fishbone are the bomb, so here's hoping for a new CD soon...