John...(Star Wars :) )

CHECK THIS SHIT OUT :

johnvader.jpg

Made that pretty quickly today. I wish I had found a photo with a better definition, though...

http://umbrifer.free.fr........ Hey. 8)

Biomechanoid#001 said:
well I've seen Vader conducting with Bobba at the percussions-I kid you not

1) What were you on ?
2) Send me some. Now. /\0ô/\.

:guh:..........
metal.gif
!!! Has it been recorded ? Did you headbang ? How awesome this must have been ! GAH ! When was that ?

I've seen that there's an Ennio Morricone concert in Paris soon. Unfortunately, I am a bit broke at the mo, so pluh. /\uû/\

But yeah, I like it when something slight problem comes up and makes a gig one of a kind. I remember a Slayer gig in Paris (I have a VHS bootleg of that particular gig somewhere... o.0; ). Kerry King's rig and/or guitar have a short circuit or something... They ended the gig with Hanneman on guitar, King on bass and Araya holding his microphone, not really knowing what to do with his hands and not really comfy about being able to just walk around on stage during a song. He was really uneasy, that was fun.

But let's stay on target (I can't manoeuver !). Merci beaucoup for the photos and video ! Formidable !

Michel said:
:guh:..........
metal.gif
!!! Has it been recorded ? Did you headbang ? How awesome this must have been ! GAH ! When was that ?

I was there to:)
It was a couple a years ago at the Barbican centre in London. I don't think it was recorded though.
It was a brilliant night:kickass: