Joined the family

elsenator

New Metal Member
Jul 22, 2011
Hi guys,
Just registered and just wanted to introduce myself on this awesome forum. My name is El Senator. I have been at it with producing music since 2003.

I run my home project Muldjord (http://www.muldjord.com) and am in the process of producing my debut album at the moment.

I play guitar, drums, bass and trumpet and I also do growl vocals. No clean vocals so far, but I'm thinking about it.

Over the last couple of years I've spend a lot of time reading tips and tricks on these forums, and I thought it was about time I actually get in there and participate.

At the moment I am doing a lot of research on amp simulation, since I don't have a lot of time to do real recordings down in the rehearsal cave. Just found out about the LePau simulator (and it's free?!? Holy cow!), will try that out tonight. And at the same time I am investigating creating impulses of an Engl 1x12" V30 cabinet I have. Love this stuff!

So, now that I'm here, thank you for sharing your tips and tricks! I really, really appreciate it!
:devil:

Hola! Te gusta tacobell? Yo quiero una chalupa. Por Favor?

haha, I speak spanish and don't know what the fuck means "tacobell" and the meaning of "chalupa" here is like a small boat... in fact the origin of that word comes from the basque-french language "txalupa" or "chaloupe"... What does "chalupa" mean in mexican?

It's funny how US people speak mexican spanish!, I don't even understand mexican slang!

@Elsenator, show your tits or GTFO! :devil:

haha, I speak spanish and don't know what the fuck means "tacobell" and the meaning of "chalupa" here is like a small boat... in fact the origin of that word comes from the basque-french language "txalupa" or "chaloupe"... What does "chalupa" mean in mexican?

It's funny how US people speak mexican spanish!, I don't even understand mexican slang!

Taco Bell is a fast food place:

and as far as I know "chalupa" means a small boat like you said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chalupa:

chalupa.jpg

Chalupa (normal Mexican food variety):

chalupa-bowl-sl-1108226-l.jpg

Chalupa (Taco Bell):

chalupa-tb.jpg

*EDIT: Damn...I'm hungry now!*