JOP In Grand Rapids, Our Home Town!

you're welcome. :cool:

and if you can just help generate some publicity to whoever you can among some local music forums, etc, that would be great for everyone involved. The promoter is putting his neck on the line to bring some great music to Grand Rapids. So hopefully this will be the beginning to more 'true metal' tours being routed through there.

:headbang:

Jeez are you serious? I can't believe the section bit down on that. I mean, it's awesome, but surprised they had the guts to branch out a little beyond Sweater Weather's bands. That said, I do gotta give a little props to the section for being the only venue in GR that would possibly even look twice at this style of music.

you're welcome. :cool:

and if you can just help generate some publicity to whoever you can among some local music forums, etc, that would be great for everyone involved. The promoter is putting his neck on the line to bring some great music to Grand Rapids. So hopefully this will be the beginning to more 'true metal' tours being routed through there.

:headbang:

I may not live there anymore, but I still have some lines in the water so I can help promote it too! Can you post the info or a web flyer for it here? This is so cool, I gotta get all my friends down to see this show! \m/