Jordpuls interviews

I understood that it was a great reference back to our past as a band, but I honestly feel that it has some new things to offer as well, the folk music has a big role but it has gone through a more sophisticated panorama.I think that if you like the old albums you’ll really embrace this piece

ONE GOD EXISTS!!!!!!!!!

ok i'm starting to recover from this news' surprise.
i've read all the interview, and it's really interesting....who did it, mark? your band's mate?

what an honour to share the main page's photo with mr v :)

Sweet! Thanks for posting this!

Good get, too. Napalm's in a bit of a tizzy right now 'cause people have been leaking their shit. :( Even though I do the MySpace and want to do a big feature in March, I'm having a trouble getting access.

ONE GOD EXISTS!!!!!!!!!

ok i'm starting to recover from this news' surprise.
i've read all the interview, and it's really interesting....who did it, mark? your band's mate?

what an honour to share the main page's photo with mr v :)

No, this man did it. But he is really enthusiastic about our music, so that's great but also rightly, hehehe ;)
And yes, that was a nice surprise! :)

It was a blast to do the album… it felt that travelling back in time and still move forward music wise. I really wanted a more playful attitude to be involved as a really like the naïve side of mankind. Do what comes across your mind and do it with passion, trying not to unfold it in theoretical aspect of which notes go well with each other. More just sit back and enjoy the ride based upon emotions.

These words are true :)

Brilliant interview, thank you so much!

Vintersorg Interview said:
I guess we’ll "party” to the very end?

That's, I believe, the vision most people have. "We only have one life, so let's party until we drop dead".

Yes… good boy… it

Har har :p .

So, the lyrics also dwell upon our relation with nature on a more romantic side and our correspondence with science to increase our knowledge about our surroundings

Indeed! I also think like that: One, in my opinion, needs a balance between romance (whatever that may mean) and a scientific vision of life. Just don't be a sold-out scientist working for Novartis haha.

I often use a lead vocals that I over dub and then a harmony that I over dub four times, then another harmony that I also over dub four time and then some other parts that comes in here and there, also over dubbed.

Oh yeah, tell me about it, Mr 36 layers at the end of Loci. Love that hahaha!

Is the topic of "Pallisader” inspired by recent developments in Sweden which has long been the demonstration case of a social welfare state, but which has definitely more and more problems in a society which doesn’t meet the "Bullerby” image of the peaceful country?

Naahh... the lyric is just me reflecting on the phenomena of building a palisade.

Oh mein Cthulhu, this really made me crack up! :lol: "Nah, it's just me building a palisade".

Mark from Stormsterk and me, both pedagogues ourselves.

Oh crap I didn't know that. So the profession of most of us here is teaching? Most interesting. So we have: Andreas, Mark, Allfader and Defiance; "Official Professors of the Vintersorg Forum + Vintersorg" :lol: .

To be honest I hate the word "pedagogy" (as well as Vygotsky), but I'm sure it's a cultural/matter of perspective, since education here in CR is ca. 30 years behind. I guess that's why I keep having problem with my students hehe. Ahhhh me wants to teach in Finland.

No concert plans are made to this date.

NOOOOOOOOOO! *curses*

All in all, a very absorbing interview that dealt with serious topics, but was quite funny to read as well.

I honestly can't wait for the album; I think it'll set a new standard in the Folk genre (metal or non-metal).

Thank you Andreas and Mattias!!!!

So I guess this was more of an Andreas interview than a Jordpuls interview, still good though as I enjoy hearing what he has to say about non-musical topics.