Jordpuls interviews

No, I work at a location where youngsters from 16-20 live temporarily. They have a mild mental retardation. We learn them to learn themselves and the competences they need to live in society. Great work! :)

So you work at a school?

I believe the appropriate term is "mentally challenged" :p . I live, literally, in front of a school for mentally disabled children. So if you come and stay at my place you can go to work just by crossing the street :lol:.

another interview:

http://www.examiner.com/metal-music-in-albuquerque/take-five-an-interview-with-vintersorg

more Jordpuls reviews:

http://hardrockhaven.net/online/2011/vintersorgjordpuls/

http://www.stormbringer.at/reviews.php?id=6321 [in German]

any German speakers out there who care to translate? google makes it sound very confusing at times... :bah:

Thanks a lot! I'd help with the German translation but I'll leave that to the other German. Plus, I couldn't see it haha; is it the wrong link?

To read or not to read...
Usually, reading an interview of a favourite band is like an opening a box full of snakes. Maybe it's better not to know who these guys are and what they think in real. And not to think, how it works that usually music is diametrically different to personalities of creators. So maybe it's better to focus on listening and not to be interested in anything more.

To read or not to read...
Usually, reading an interview of a favourite band is like an opening a box full of snakes. Maybe it's better not to know who these guys are and what they think in real. And not to think, how it works that usually music is diametrically different to personalities of creators. So maybe it's better to focus on listening and not to be interested in anything more.

I understand what you mean but I’m quite different on this point. I love a lot of bands and I don’t care about what they think, but I wouldn’t consider myself as a “fan” of musicians who say stupid things in interviews and who I can’t respect as human beings too. I haven’t read a lot of Vintersorg interviews, but so far it’s okay for me. And you’ve seen Mr. V.’s lyrics, that reveals at least a small part of his personality and it's not uninteresting. I don’t think narrow-minded people can make open-minded music, but I may be a little naïve here! :D
Well in any case, the snakes didn't bite me while reading these interviews, so you might give it a try!

it's a risk you must decide if to take or not.
maybe you will hate the person, or maybe you will love the person as strongly as you love the artist. but not always those things come together. so the decision is yours.
what can i tell you is that everytime i read an interview to vintersorg i always end up with a smile of my face and the wish to read another one as soon as possible. i've never been disappointed by any of his interviews, at least i can be disappointed by stupid questions/interviewer.
and being andreas really discrete, he never speaks about personal matters, so interviews are mostly centred on his visions about music, science and study.

[...]Well in any case, the snakes didn't bite me while reading these interviews, so you might give it a try!

I'm afraid it can be a phobia about 'hard rock & heavy metal' magazines. Even if they are quite virtual. And it comes from an era when I couldn't know who was open-minded, who wasn't and who was even too much.