Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Jørn Lande - vocals
Jørn-Viggo Lofstad - guitar
Tore Moren - guitar
Steinar Krokmo - bass
Willy Bendiksen - drums
Stian Kristoffersen - drums

Please note that the two drummers will not be performing at the same time.

Isn't this the line-up that plays on "The Duke"? Why would he bring over 2 drummers?? Does this have something to do with the BIG SURPRISE??

EDVANTASIA said:
How much of Jorn's set will he perform alone? i.e not as a duet

98% alone. This is *Jorn's* show and he has some very special songs planned. He was just gracious enough to allow my all-star idea to take place and I will always appreciate that.

Harvester said:
98% alone. This is *Jorn's* show and he has some very special songs planned. He was just gracious enough to allow my all-star idea to take place and I will always appreciate that.

That's so cool! This one set alone will make this the best prog-power for my wife and I!:headbang: :kickass:

rockyracoon said:
Very unfortunate since I'm sure a lot of people would love to see some of that Allen-Lande disc performed. OR, Glenn just has a great poker face...

+1 to hoping Glenn has the best poker face in all of metal. :loco: I was hoping for a couple songs from The Battle as well...

Harvester said:
Add that to the list of things that didn't go right for me this year....
If you're not bluffing, than that sucks. More for how much of a pain in the ass this year has turned out to be for you. Hell, I live in NJ, I'll see SX half a dozen times in support of their next CD. Hopefully next year comes together with minimal effort.:kickass:

Zod

No bluff.

Hell, the stuff that you don't know about has been almost as big a pain in the ass this year. I guess I should have expected it since last year was pretty much on autopilot.

Harvester said:
No bluff.

Hell, the stuff that you don't know about has been almost as big a pain in the ass this year. I guess I should have expected it since last year was pretty much on autopilot.

Hope we get to hear about what could have been... After this years fest, of course...