Judas Or Maiden?

musically Maiden are way better than priest. Maiden beat the shit out of priest/halford. I'd like to continue seeing maiden live in the future, and seeing what else steve harris has to offer. Who ever says they should retire just cause they've been around for a while should shoot themselves in the fucking head.

i don't like either... can't stand that breed of pompous 80s music anymore (used to really enjoy it though) but i say, i enjoyed Maiden's tunes infinitely more than Judas Priest's songs about heavy metal.

Maiden are gods but overrated but gods ^^ , in fact , listen to the hellion / electric eye , painkiller , beyond the realms of deaths , metal gods for exemple , and imo , this is more metal than maiden ever , this is the real heavy metal sound . I'd say maiden = Priest ( level ) because maiden has to be criticized . Moreover , Halford is really a Metal-God as Dickinson . People who say maiden > priest dont know Judas as good as Maiden , it's an evidence .. I'd say they are the two best Heavy - Metal bands from the 80's still alive in 2002 . Ps : Halford is good whereas new Judas Priest isn't^ : /

I must say......

PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!! PRIEST!!!

This is the perfect example of why Maiden T-shirts sell more than theyre albums back in the 80´s ...

Judas Priest from the beginning is so much better musically, Halford is indeed the voice of Heavy Metal, and although maiden is good too, tends to be a lot repetitive... just listen to the "a brave new world" even with 3 guitars sounds ecxactly the same as always...

On the other hand, Judas without halford, is not the best either, but at least they try to make some changes, and Halford without judas, is good but not too good..

Also indeed Halford wiped the floor with maiden in the tour that he open the show for them.

This is a guide for all of you who dont know Judas very well... just listen to this songs and re post your opinion.

The hellion+Electric eye
Painkiller
The ripper
Metal Meltdown
Beyond the realms of death
Jawbreaker
Nightcrawler
Rapid fire
Exciter

and a lot more...

Originally posted by Exiled
This is a guide for all of you who dont know Judas very well... just listen to this songs and re post your opinion.

The hellion+Electric eye
Painkiller
The ripper
Metal Meltdown
Beyond the realms of death
Jawbreaker
Nightcrawler
Rapid fire
Exciter

and a lot more...

Hell yeah. Songs like those are why I prefer Priest to Maiden