Judas Piracy

sixxswine said:
I can wait too. This will just build the suspense & the anticipation.
I think people will buy the record, I just hope the band delivers...
I firmly believe they will.

Here's some interesting quotes:

"The singer compared some of the material to direct, forceful Priest classics like "Painkiller" and "Screaming for Vengeance" and other tracks to more epic excursions such as "The Sentinel" and "Beyond the Realms of Death."

"There's one song that I think is going to take people's heads off," he added. "It's very long and powerful, and it covers a lot of emotions, and features a lot of tempo changes."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1490731/20040902/index.jhtml?headlines=true

:hotjump:

Hawk said:
I firmly believe they will.

Here's some interesting quotes:

"The singer compared some of the material to direct, forceful Priest classics like "Painkiller" and "Screaming for Vengeance" and other tracks to more epic excursions such as "The Sentinel" and "Beyond the Realms of Death."

"There's one song that I think is going to take people's heads off," he added. "It's very long and powerful, and it covers a lot of emotions, and features a lot of tempo changes."

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1490731/20040902/index.jhtml?headlines=true

:hotjump:
Thanks for the link Hawk! I'm even more excited now!:worship:

January 5, 2005 is marked on my calender. i can't wait......i just wait....................but i won't download it.....i won't...i will buy it on the 5th.......DAMN IT, WHY ISN'T IT THE 5TH OF JANUARY YET!!????

I was ready for it in 2005 one way or another. But I must confess that after reading Rob's statements I feel more like Bring the Jolly Roger, let's get it before hand :lol:

And next thing you know it will be March 2005?!

JUDAS PRIEST have once again postponed the release date of their new studio album — this time to February 1, 2005 (January 31, 2005 internationally) from the previously announced January 4, 2005. The release date was moved at the request of the band's record label, Sony/Epic Records in order "to make sure that we can get everything in place for the release of the new record i.e. marketing plans, interviews, video etc., etc." according to a posting on the group's web site.

As previously reported, the initial shipment of the CD will include a bonus DVD filmed during the band's June shows in Barcelona and Valencia, Spain. A headlining world tour is in the planning stages for early 2005.

As with a lot of you guys, I only want to hear it on the day it comes out. I don't want to hear a single on the radio, I don't want to read reviews of it...I just want to seclude myself as Priest have done while recording and take everything in in one shot. It'll be hard not to see the cover art before getting it as I will order online and the cover will be everywhere once it's available for preview. I have total faith in them.

wow, lots of releases on january, 2005 will start off with a bang, remember waaaay back when I said that 2005 would be the return of metal, everything seems to be going accordingly