Votes: 28 45.2%
  • Love em both!!!

Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Dont Like em!

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Priest, priest, priest, priest, priest, priest, priest!! :headbang:

Yea, they had their weak moments, but when they rock, they ROCK!
I have been worshiping them since 1976 and will continue to do so for the rest of my life!

PRIEST RULES!!

hahahaha Well I cant vote love em both cause I only love some things they both did and I certainly dont hate either of them so it comes down to which band I like better ... I will go with Iron Maiden just Because I got into them first and Fortunes of War was the First song I ever learned to play on Bass

its all about the priest. priest had a bigger influence on heavy metal. but i do love maiden. thank god nobody said "Don't like em" because if you can't respect maiden or priest, you should stop listening to heavy metal.

Ahhhhh, At last, a decent comparrison. To tell you the truth I seriously don't know. I love Maiden cause they totally blew me away when I first heard them (Seventh Son). Priest is as near to perfect as Zeppelin was imo. On a sentimental level it would be Maiden, but Priest kicks their ass on technicalities. I love them both :worship: :worship: :worship:

KMADD said:
thats cool like Triumph The Insult Dog says Im Just Keeding! I Keed!

Thats a nice answer...

For me to POOOOOP ON!!! :lol:
I love that dog. I would love to kick his ass, just for the fun of it.
He should present the Oscar evening! :headbang:

Judas Priest, by far.

Iron Maiden released some great albums, their best being their first two in my opinion, but they really took EVERYTHING they have from Sad Wings of Destiny, Sin After Sin and Stained Class. Nothing they did is as good as those three albums, but Maiden's first seven and Live After Death are still awesome nonetheless.

I thought it was one of "those" polls, but it was nicely made JD, and i was able to vote. :D

And is not pretty obvious from my answer? :Smug: