Judas Priest

Dec 9, 2007
Melbourne
Metal gods Judas Priest will be heading down under this September to tour in support of their forthcoming album "Nostradamus". Also joining them on the tour will be Cavalera Conspiracy and Australian metallers Daysend.

The tour dates are as follows:

10 - Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia
12 - Acer Arena, Sydney, Australia
13 - Hisense Arena, Melbourne, Australia
14 - Entertainment Centre - Adelaide, Australia
16 - Burswood Dome, Perth, Australia

Who's going?

This is going to be insane, I'm hoping to get my ticket next week.

"Who are you here to see?"
"DOOOKKKEEENN!!!!"
"JUUUDDAAS PRRIEEST!!!"

Sucks that there's no new england show. I really, really, really, really, really....really, really wanted to go to that tour, but even the NY show is almost sold out...

I'm going to the Virginia, USA show. I think Black Sabbath and Megadeth will be with them.

Holy shit, Black Sabbath AND Judas Priest at the same gig?

That would be insane.

Oh and I also forgot to mention that it's the original line-up for the Australian tour too. The first time ever the original line-up has been to Australia together I think.

I had to choose between seeing Priest and Maiden this summer.. if I hadn't already seen them I would have chosen Priest.. but this summer it's UP THE IRONS!

When I weight Maiden's 80's tour against Priest+Motorhead+Sabbath+Testament, I'm still with Maiden. I could have afforded both, but tickets are gone, so I'm with FUCKING MAIDEN!

if i can afford it, i'll be going for sure! sucks being a uni student with a substantial drinking habit. i spend way too much money when i hit the turps. lol!!

Anybody in New England who wants to go to see Iron Maiden at the Tweeter Center in MA next friday, I have a ticket available, it's seated and not far from the stage, $70. PM me.

Really psyched for that show.

Priest + Testament? Like I'd miss that.

Forgot Maiden was this weekend, might not be able to get around work to go, but I'll try.

my first concert evar was anthrax, testament, and priest in 1991.

The tour dates are as follows:

10 - Entertainment Centre - Brisbane, Australia
12 - Gaysir Arena, Sydney, Australia
13 - Hisarse Arena, Melbourne, Australia
14 - Entertainment Centre - Adelaide, Australia
16 - Fleshwood Dome, Perth, Australia
lol wut?