Judgement Day

evilematt

Captain Information
Jan 2, 2006
huddersfield UK
www.evile.co.uk
Today is august 29, Judgement Day, the day Skynet destroyed most of mankind. Luckily a man named Kyle Reese travelled back in time to prevent a terminator (who had also been sent back in time) from killing the mother of the future leader of the resistance.

Two fascinating documentaries were made about these momentous events in human history called The Terminator and Terminator 2. I urge everyone to watch these documentaries this evening to reflect on what mankind is truly capable of in the face of such adversity (with the help of a time traveller and a friendly terminator who knows now why we cry).

I've also been told of two more documentaries called Terminator: Rise of the Machines and Terminator: Salvation, i have never heard of them, i'm pretty sure nobody else has either, they sound like bad ideas. Whatever will they do? Have motorbike terminators or a terminator with inflatable boobs? Ha, how silly that would be..... although they do SOUND awesome as ideas, because boobs, i'm sure they never happened.

Remember this day, for there is no fate but what we make for ourselves.

found+new+hardware+terminator+funny.jpg

Forgive me, Matt, for I have sinned. I have never seen either of these documentaries. :erk:

No idea how Genesys will turn out, but at least it's got Ahnuhld in it. Better than fuck all.

I actually prefer T1 over Judgment Day, simply because John Connor is an unlikable little shit and Reese is a rather interesting character by comparison haha

At this point, I just assume that everything on Enter the Grave is about movies in one way or another. It's good fun trying to find shit that fits, actually.

On a Terminator-related note, am I the only one that think Genesys is a fucking stupid title??

On a Terminator-related note, am I the only one that think Genesys is a fucking stupid title??

I never liked that subtitle, and especially don't like the terrible spelling. I still, however, am excited as fuck for the movie. Arnold and Emilia Clarke? Yes please.