Judging by the pic on the main page (next to the forums link)...

I'm guessing the tracklisting for the cd is...

1. The Number Of The Beast
2. Two Minutes To Midnight
3. Children Of The Damned
4. The Trooper
5. Ghengis Khan (not too sure about this one :erk: )
6. Killers
7. Aces High
8. Phantom Of The Opera
9. Run To The Hills
10. Hallowed Be Thy Name

Am I sad or what! I wonder if I'm right???? I'll have to wait and see!! ;)

Hey I loved that clip for "Children of the Dammed!", but it didn't last long enough... I wonder how Iron Maiden feels about it? I think I just found a new chorus for the double neck.

Metallicat180 said:
Oh wait I think I have number 5!!!! Wasted Years!!!!! :headbang:!
What are you now like 21? Well I will tell you this when your 40, "Wasted Years" becomes more than just a song, it's meaning is deeper, and kinda gives you somthing to feel good about in that you know that these are the golden years...

Metallicat180 said:
Oh wait I think I have number 5!!!! Wasted Years!!!!! :headbang:

Thanks guys! You make me blush!! I don't actually have that great an eyesight, I've worn glasses since I was 3! I just matched up the size of the words to what Maiden songs I knew!!!! Hahaha!

Damn, girl, that's impressive! I know what the tracklist is and I could hardly figure it out! :lol:

I think your eyes go where eagles dare! :yow:

RoboCaster said:
What are you now like 21? Well I will tell you this when your 40, "Wasted Years" becomes more than just a song, it's meaning is deeper, and kinda gives you somthing to feel good about in that you know that these are the golden years...

Yep I am (well nearly!)

Nevermind when I'm 40 - I feel like that now!! Wasted Years is one of my fave Maiden songs! :headbang:

Metallicat180 said:
Yep I am (well nearly!)

Nevermind when I'm 40 - I feel like that now!! Wasted Years is one of my fave Maiden songs! :headbang:

I've got news for ya' your as young as you feel. Yea, these dudes don't like my attitude, but I couldn't give a crap. Hee. hee. you know they think my guitar playing attitude is like 19 year old. hee.

Anyway, "Waster Years", is the perfect song for a dude during midlife crisis and says what I believe: "Don’t dwell on the past, and concentrate on the future", it’s how you stay happy.

I've already crossed into that threshold(41), I try not to think about it too much. Just live everyday as it comes. I know one thing, ever since the Maidens' show, I'm still in high spirits! I don't think I'll come down for a while! Those ladies sure know how to hurt a guy, but good!