Julie Laughs Nomore

NastyJoan

Oct 10, 2001
Santiago de Chile
Julie Laughs Nomore
Does anybody like this band?

Did they still exist?

They have two albums released, but is their second LP From the Mist of the Ruins which drives me crazy, amazing mix of Melodic Death Metal with some clean or angry vocals, and the songs are amazing. From the mist of the ruins has a catchy riff and an unforgettable chorus, what else could anybody want?

Bringer of Misery has another remarcable chorus amazing song and Mistress of Death is brutal as it can be!!!!!!

I hope they still exists and release another album even when here in Chile is almost impossible to find something from them.

Damn!!!! Nobody knows this band? :erk:

Or nobody like it that's a shame, I should have put it on the Underrated bands, cause JLN really deserves a little more attention

C'mon guys any other interesting opinion?????

Yeah, their drummer posts here, his name's "Ronnie B".

Their official site = www.jln.nu
MP3.com: www.mp3.com/jln

Their albums are quite hard to find, their first (the one I'm playing now...) was released on the now bankrupt Danish label Serious Entertainment en their latest on some obscure fuck-up label and is now out of print and quite hard to get...

Originally posted by NastyJoan
Julie Laughs Nomore
Does anybody like this band?

Did they still exist?

They have two albums released, but is their second LP From the Mist of the Ruins which drives me crazy, amazing mix of Melodic Death Metal with some clean or angry vocals, and the songs are amazing. From the mist of the ruins has a catchy riff and an unforgettable chorus, what else could anybody want?

Bringer of Misery has another remarcable chorus amazing song and Mistress of Death is brutal as it can be!!!!!!

I hope they still exists and release another album even when here in Chile is almost impossible to find something from them.

We still exist. :)

At the moment we're finishing up the pre-production for our next album which we'll begin to record early this coming spring.

Thanks for checking us out and for enjoying our work! :cool:

OK Man! so you still exist? that's good to know I hope you keep on the same line you have in From the Mist of the Ruins cause I love this album!!!!!!!!!!

Have a question

From which label did you release this album?????
I can't find it anywhere (I'm from Chile and you can find almost ALL in here believe it or not) regretfully I only have the album on MP3 but I hope to find the original CD some day.

Are you signed to any label now?

Well if you read this reply, please answer it will be good to hear from you again,

And if you want to chat my MSN messenger is nastyjoan@hotmail.com and my ICQ is 114022953

Hope to see you soon.....

I see a semblace rise...... from the mist of the ruins to the other side!
What a Hell of a chorus you have there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by NastyJoan
OK Man! so you still exist? that's good to know I hope you keep on the same line you have in From the Mist of the Ruins cause I love this album!!!!!!!!!!

Have a question

From which label did you release this album?????
I can't find it anywhere (I'm from Chile and you can find almost ALL in here believe it or not) regretfully I only have the album on MP3 but I hope to find the original CD some day.

Are you signed to any label now?

Well if you read this reply, please answer it will be good to hear from you again,

And if you want to chat my MSN messenger is nastyjoan@hotmail.com and my ICQ is 114022953

Hope to see you soon.....

I see a semblace rise...... from the mist of the ruins to the other side!
What a Hell of a chorus you have there!!!!!!!!!!!!

The easiest and cheapest way ($12 shipping included) I think is to order it directly from the label we released it on, "Iron Glory/Vile Music" http://www.ironglory.de/
vilemusic@ironglory.de

We're not currently signed but we're hunting for a new deal.

Btw, that Borknagar song you listened to when posting that message rules. :) I love(d) that band up 'til Quintessence which is their finest moment imo.

Hell yeah!!...their bassplayer helped out Amaran on one or two gigs...that fact alone means that they MUST be good :)

well, I'm looking forward to the new album...

Originally posted by Nico16
Hell yeah!!...their bassplayer helped out Amaran on one or two gigs...that fact alone means that they MUST be good :)

well, I'm looking forward to the new album...

You got that almost right, it wasn't our bassplayer, it was me playing the bass at 1 gig with Amaran. :)

Originally posted by Ronnie.B
You got that almost right, it wasn't our bassplayer, it was me playing the bass at 1 gig with Amaran. :)
Oh well...I wish I was that multi-talented. Hm, I'll get my first bass in two weeks, so one day...maybe ;)

Originally posted by Ronnie.B

Btw, that Borknagar song you listened to when posting that message rules. :) I love(d) that band up 'til Quintessence which is their finest moment imo.

Excellent, but you don't like Empiricism?:)

Originally posted by FailingAcension
Excellent, but you don't like Empiricism?:)

Unfortunally no, I didn't like that one at all except for 2-3 songs. I don't know why but I got the same feeling with Vintersorg's new album, maybe it's his vocals or something but that would be kinda odd as I fucking love his previous albums...
Anyway, The Archaic Course and Quintessence are my faves! :)