July Video Released

Love the video. I usually dislike performance videos, this was done extremely well. Unusual/daring use of colors too.

Daniel's shirt is killer! I wonder where I can get one of those..

Haha, I was going to post something about your shirt, then I thought, "Meh, everyone will notice anyway."

:headbang: Oh Jesus!!! This was so utterly fantastic! I have to agree withthe others that say it is the best video yet...wow, so much energy and love the constant movement of the camera and quick flashes to different scenes. Not to mention, Jonas can be seen more clearly here than in My Twin - the band is looking great!

Damn, I have a feeling I'll be watching this one quite a bit. Granberg is back on track with this video, since I thought Deliberation's was simply just "ok." Love the mood and atmosphere.

Thanks for posting this up! :)

Yeah, this was a good one. Maybe a little better than My twin. I didn't really care for Deliberation..

Hope to see this somewhere, though. My twin was on some musicvideoshow in Norway where you can vote on the video you want played. I'll vote this one up a couple of times too if given the chance.

Great video,just loved the concept behind it : the colors,the dirtiness etc. This is what katatonia really is all about,not some 3d modeled house breaking apart like if it was some computer game scenario or some bad modeled bald dude taking a stroll down the park =p

Can't really fault this video, was wondering if there would be a storyline in it this time but its the 3rd video, and it usually costs a bomb to do this sort of thing...

I have to say though I loved the band, made them look more professional..

you got to be a critic to give the band a continued push as that is what makes them so damb amazing so I have a few negatives but its early days, and for a third video the band are starting to look more family, more alive together now than before, but its still a little bit apart...

however all in all I would give it an 8/10 (with deliveration getting a 6/10 and My Twin getting an 8/10 as it was their first ever video)

Im editing this just to mention that on a few views this is definitly the best one, like all great katatonia masterworks it grows on you, there is so much stuff in it!!