June 16th Vic gig cancelled!!!

Its probably not going to work but I think we just need to prove that we're not as bad as 'metalheads' are made out to be (even though we have been trying to prove it for years). Although having that chance to prove it is pretty hard.

I'm going to have a great night next Friday at Vic and hopefully everyone comes and does the same. Hopefully no hostility and no trouble.

The problem is that you could have 500 "good metalheads" turn up, put thousands over the bar and not cause any trouble and management would still say "yeah but there was one guy who caused problems.... metalheads are banned"

Doesn't help that there is always one or two who fuck it up for everyone

It was a just a random example... case in point, last year a huge group of metalheads went to the Lowenbrau for birthday drinks. After being there for nearly 6 hours and spending god knows how much on drinks, we were randomly abused, kicked out and had the cops called

I was sober so I know that NO trouble was caused at all by the metalheads there, the management just decided we didn't fit their image for ideal clientel

It was a just a random example... case in point, last year a huge group of metalheads went to the Lowenbrau for birthday drinks. After being there for nearly 6 hours and spending god knows how much on drinks, we were randomly abused, kicked out and had the cops called

I was sober so I know that NO trouble was caused at all by the metalheads there, the management just decided we didn't fit their image for ideal clientel

Yeah, the birthday fiasco.

That sucked.

The problem is that you could have 500 "good metalheads" turn up, put thousands over the bar and not cause any trouble and management would still say "yeah but there was one guy who caused problems.... metalheads are banned"

Doesn't help that there is always one or two who fuck it up for everyone

Yeah sort of like the bar ace deal.

I completely agree with what you said. Not all places are like that though (although MOST). We just cant give up ;-)

STAND TOGETHER!

BROTHERS!

hahaha.