Oslo gig cancelled

BarronBlod

May 5, 2003
Norge
Why the hell is the Oslo gig cancelled?? Rockefeller.no has announced it saying nothing but "tickets will be refunded". FUCK. I've been looking forward to this for 2 months, and now I get too know that my first chance to see Katatonia live has been thrown away for unknown reasons. Someone please blow my brains out!!

FAEN I HELVETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Has any of the other remaining gigs been cancelled as well???

BarronBlod said:
Why the hell is the Oslo gig cancelled?? Rockefeller.no has announced it saying nothing but "tickets will be refunded". FUCK. I've been looking forward to this for 2 months, and now I get too know that my first chance to see Katatonia live has been thrown away for unknown reasons. Someone please blow my brains out!!

FAEN I HELVETE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, Has any of the other remaining gigs been cancelled as well???

There were some gigs cancelled in early May, according to the
official site. Seems like no other dates have been cancelled
other than the Oslo one. Dunno what's going on... I was really
looking forward to see them.

Hopefully there will be some info on the site soon :eek:)

HURRAY! Sorry about cheering, but I was unable to go anyway, which makes me happy! Because then they'll probably (hopefully) come to oslo, or norway, some other time, and that other time, I can probably be there! Yes! It would really suck to miss both bodom, nightwish AND katatonia during the course of the same year, especially since I haven't seen any of them live.

I emailed a couple of guys responsible for booking at Rockefeller and John Dee. One of them answered that the band is supposed to be tired and weary after a long tour. So they decided to make room for another day off... how convenient for them! How about moving the concert to another day then...? Or is it just "Fuck Norway, our pitiful neighbours in the west???"

Thanks a lot Katatonia!

According to the webpages of Stengade30 (Copenhagen) and Debaser (Stockholm), those shows will go on as planned. I couldn't find any info on whether the Club Frenzy (Gothenburg) gig is cancelled or not, though.

Anyways, this is a HUGE dissapointment!!!!

BarronBlod said:
I emailed a couple of guys responsible for booking at Rockefeller and John Dee. One of them answered that the band is supposed to be tired and weary after a long tour. So they decided to make room for another day off... how convenient for them! How about moving the concert to another day then...? Or is it just "Fuck Norway, our pitiful neighbours in the west???"

Thanks a lot Katatonia!

According to the webpages of Stengade30 (Copenhagen) and Debaser (Stockholm), those shows will go on as planned. I couldn't find any info on whether the Club Frenzy (Gothenburg) gig is cancelled or not, though.

Anyways, this is a HUGE dissapointment!!!!

Hi!
I can understand your dissapointment, really..

But almost all the guys in the band are not well, some cold has come over them...

I´m sure that they will come to Norway some other time..

To be on the road, playing almost every night is not so easy..

*Gothica* said:
But almost all the guys in the band are not well, some cold has come over them...
Is that so? Well that is understandable, but why end the tour the 15th or skip the 16th?? Why haven't they ended it already?
*Gothica* said:
I´m sure that they will come to Norway some other time..
Hope so.

BarronBlod said:
Is that so? Well that is understandable, but why end the tour the 15th or skip the 16th?? Why haven't they ended it already?

Hope so.

Yes it IS so...

I haven´t asked any why´s, so I don´t know why the tour hasn´t ended yet..

All I know is that they are not feeling well but hopefullty better soon...