Today gig CANCELLED!

ben4g

Jun 7, 2001
Spain
Visit site
Hi there :erk:

The gig in Valencia has been cancelled this morning as Jonas is meant to be ill; I´ve been told as I was waiting at the venue to see the rehearsals.
bawl1.gif

I guess Valencia is the only city that has witnessed a cancel in LFDGD and VE, in both tours.

I look forward to hearing about a new date, no matter the delay...

If this was impossible, I suggest you one thing: There´s a festival called Festimad, May the 30th and 31st. Many more people than today would see them there, as it´s an outstanding bands gathering in Spain. It would be great if the Valencian fans would be able to see them at our city (some fans have been very disappointed this evening), but as far as I´m concerned, Festimad or Metal Mania (Villarrobledo, Albacete. July the 11th, 12th and 13th) are fitting festivals for them.

My best wishes to Jonas; I hope it´s nothing serious. Good luck.

poor you! and poor Jonas! I hope he will recover soon...In Vicenza and in Milano Anders was ill...it seems that now is Jonas´turn...it must be also quite tiring to be on the road for so long, let´s hope he will be better in these days!

Feel sorry for you. This has happened to me twice before (Tool - june 2002 and Within Temptation feb 2003). Know what is like. It really sucks. Hopefully they will return to your town sometime in the future.

Let's hope it doesn't affect the rest of tour...

hi!

I went yesterday to the show here in Valencia and when they opened the doors they tell that the show was cancelled because jonas...

:(

Well, I just hope they come back asap
I was waiting for that day and was just cancelled :(
I really want to see them live, moreover I like Finntroll's "Jaktens Kid" as well
really sad