Just a couple of pics I took recently...

DaWolf

Mojito Maniac
Apr 17, 2009
The Black Forest
Sorry no boobs ;)
But maybe something to look at when you need a break from sitting in front of mixers,speakers and flatscreens all the time.
http://www.getdropbox.com/gallery/1018681/1/pics?h=0b6ea9
a14800q33.jpg

w51429o33.jpg

d11324o33.jpg

j7590q33.jpg

w7708p33.jpg

Damn dude, really impressive! What kind of setup (camera, lens, whatever) do you need to get such ridiculous detail, especially on the bee?

Thanks guys,
camera is Casio F1 , for the macro shots I use an additional close up lens (+5).
Shooting insects is easy with the F1 because it`s so fast, 60fps FTW (I usually use just 15 though).
The hi-speed video is also pretty cool, this one I took at 300fps:

Last edited by a moderator:
It`s a small wine village called Rosswag in southwest Germany.
The pic is made with HDR method, 3 exposures blended and tonemapped.

ah, a wine town, even better! i love german rieslings. way better than the overpriced california crap they force on us on here in cali

Looks awesome! I will be visiting a wine village/town/city in Germany called Munchweiler-Al Sanz or something similar in September. Do you know of it?

-Joe

Absolutely amazing pics! The drop of water in the last pic looks really cool, but I love the pic of Rosswag the most.
You should tour the world and take more panoramic pics of different sites and cities, and put them all into one book :)

@ J.DavisNJ: Don`t know that place, sorry
@ Nukular! : I use Photomatix 3

Thanks @ all for the comments, I could upload some more if there`s demand. I`ll have to browse my backup hds though cause all my selected pics are gone in a hd crash.And the ones I had previously uploaded are gone as well...
I still have some from a trip to Heidelberg castle, so if you`re interested I could upload them.
Here`s another one I still have, it`s taken from the same vineyard hill in Rosswag, but in a different direction:
m5662g29.jpg

Ah, I see. Never used Photomatrix.

The recent one is also very nice. Only minor thing is that there is some posterization around the sun and the clouds (left corner).