Just a couple of pics I took recently...

Aaaaawesome!!!
I bought a Canon G10 last christmas, I wish I had a little time to go out and shoot, better said, learn to shoot.

Got a friend that years ago was addicted to homestudio, music... he suffered from GAS and made hundreds of recordings... Once he bought a small camera, then a bigger one, and finally he sold all music gear, left the band and made a photo freak. He is not into music anymore.

Pft, clearly 'shopped.
Just kidding, those are beautiful. It's been a long time since I was in Deutschland, but it looks like it's still glorious.

Awesome man!!! The macro images are really impressive...

I'm also working a bit with HDR, but I'm not that good.

cykel.jpg

ros.jpg

trees.jpg

Holy fuck Ola - I have to admit the first two look CG'ed (and the bike looks superimposed in the first one), but they're still awesome!

Awesome man!!! The macro images are really impressive...

I'm also working a bit with HDR, but I'm not that good.

They look frickin great, man !

I have some good news, I totally had forgotten that I had some of my best pics in my dropbox as well, so here`s the gallery. The pics are not really sorted though...

http://www.getdropbox.com/gallery/1018681/1/pics?h=0b6ea9

Edit: I added a subfolder with the Heidelberg pics,takes a while until all are uploaded

Ok guys, now you have to give help me find a pretty good HDR camera for 350$(That seems to be my absolute max at the moment.).

Ok guys, now you have to give help me find a pretty good HDR camera for 350$(That seems to be my absolute max at the moment.).

You can make HDR pics with almost any decent camera that`s on the market.
But if you want to do a lot of HDR style pics , it`s best to choose a cam that can do a continous batch of 3 or 5 shots with different exposures.
But you can even fake the HDR effect to a certain extent if you take a pic, make 2 copies and apply an exposure of let`s say +1,5 on one and -1,5 on the other in Photoshop or the like. Then you can make an HDR out of the three.
Will not look as good or accurate (if you go for realism), but it has the advantage that you don`t need to have a tripod.

Thanks, didn't want to hijack the thread, the problem with my HDR-pics is the fact that they look too much HDR. Instead of getting a great detail they look very processed.

As DaWolf mentiones above, I'm using a Tripod and taking 3 pictures with different exposures. You can use any camera. I'm using a Nikon D60 which is kinda amateur equipment.

Here are a couple more:
clsliten.jpg

frost.jpg

stad.jpg

@Goddamn Guitar
I see no problem if they look much like HDR. They look fantastic :kickass:

IMO its not only about increasing details or improving the lighting of a picture - its a unique way of artistic expression.

Who cares if it looks processed, it's pure eye candy! Now if we could combine this thread with a certain popular photo thread in the same sub-forum :saint: