Just about exactly 24 hours!

Actumen

Feb 26, 2007
Park Ridge, IL
Just about exactly 24 hours until the first band (Suspyre, for those of you keeping track who don't wanna go the extra mouseclicks) on the first day of CPF!

What are you doing to get ready and pass the time?!

I plan on doing a healthy (unhealthy?) marathon of all the bands I have material for right up until the moment I get out of the car outside the venue. Luckily, my method of letting my school day pass on a study-hall-to-study-hall basis helps that pass quickly... And my pa says we'll be leaving right after school, so that's good.:headbang:

Hopefully it will all go quick to help get rid of these butterflies from being so damn excited (and maybe even a bit nervous. Having never been to a concert, I'm not quite sure what to expect. :p )!:Smokin:

POST YER PLANS!

I was planning on posting it at 5:30, actually, but I decided to made more sense to post when the first band was starting, not the venue was opening... So it was all type out, I just had to hit submit after my King Diamond album ended. :D

Well, I'll be leaving Topeka tomorrow morning at about 6:30. God only knows what time I'll get into Mokena, but hopefully we'll get some rest once we get there. After that, it's off to meet Rob and then head to the show. :)

I just finally listened to the new Martyr disc last night... I'm so hoping they play "Dead Horizon", it ain't even funny.

And Benedictum needs to play "Wicca". :)

Planning on listening to Atheist on the drive to my weekend parking spot (the mall parking lot!) and wait for swizzle to pick my ass up. I think then we are either going to torture our friend Kevin with doom metal or queue up a ton of old-school Scandinavian, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, whatthefuckeverish death metal and just rock on on the 5 hour drive to our hotel. Either that or swizzle is going to make me listen to Burzum until I crack.

:kickass:
I'm so pumped!

:lol: my sig made me laugh because I'm wearing my The Chasm shirt.