Just curious..

SP00N

New Metal Member
Mar 26, 2004
I'm just curious - do Opeth normally sell merchandise or do signings (read: autographs) at their shows? I'm going to see them on Sunday (in Melbourne) and if either of these are the case, then I obviously want to take money or an album along. I'm assuming they don't - but perhaps someone who's just been to the Sydney or Brisbane gigs could help?

Oh, and that setlist looks nice. :headbang:

Thanks.
- S

when i saw them at Birch Hill last May, i asked em to sign stuff and they did. thats also because i stuck around for a long time after the show and met them n stuff, and not many people were left in the area. so you most likely wont need money, assuming you can catch them.

They will probably sell the same merchandise as they did at the Sydney show which was like Deliverance & Damnation shirts, Deliverance long sleeve shirt, some girls shirts & an Opeth hoodie which i bought & its fucking sick.

Did anyone stay behind to try & meet the guys? i wanted to but my dad drove me up & didn't really want to be waiting around much longer.

Too bad i'm an anti-social bastard. I guess i'll just have to make an exception. It's worth it if it results in getting Blackwater Park signed. :p

- S

I've never really understood why people want to get their STUFF signed by bands.