Just got back from SYL in Bradford!

gazmetal

Thraxian
Apr 12, 2002
Newton Le Willows
www.angelfire.com
Cool as fuck! Zimmers Hole where on first. They are mental. The singer came on with swords and stuff.
He had this big plastic dick under his clothes which he used to fuck this skeleton.
Then he threw cheese into the audience, then he gavee the audience glasses and filled them with beer with his plastic dick, then he gave the audience free bottles of beer. ZImmers Hole were cool.
Then the Devin Townsend band came on. I'm not familiar with this band so I stood away and watched. It was pretty cool. He did a killer solo that lasted about 10 minutes.
Strapping Young Lad next! Heavy and fast as fuck! I was right at the front again moshing my balls off. Then at the last two songs I thought "fuck this!" I gave my brother the contents of my pocket and climbed onto the stage. I gave Devin the horns and jumped off. It was my first stage dive. It was awesome. I ended up on the floor and the crowd picked me up and threw me back on stage under Devin's feet. So I jumped off again and the same thing happened again. I jumped off one last time and I landed on my friend and took him down. It was the best.
Then my brother gave my stuff back and he had a go.
On the way home I got pulled over by the cops for messing about. Lucky for me they had a radio call and had to leave me. FUCKERS!
Devin's talking voice is funny.
Second best gig ever!
I'm gonna try to get to the Manchester show on Thursday.