JUST GOT BLACK OPS!

Everybody

Hail Santa
Mar 31, 2009
SC
so pumped, cant play it till the morning tho, got a 9am class. poop.

who else got it tonight!?! or will be getting it soon??

lets get a new clan going!!!!! wager matchesssss

I thought about getting it, but the german version is censored and it is not possible to activate games from other countries thanks to Activision.

I thought about getting it, but the german version is censored and it is not possible to activate games from other countries thanks to Activision.

THIS! I could seriously puke! I preordered the UK version at Amazon UK and they cancelled my order. Additional to that, even the Austrian version is not 100% uncut...(but not as cutted as the German version). FUCK CENCORSHIP! I can´t believe it, an adult is patronized here. This is not acceptable!

THIS! I could seriously puke! I preordered the UK version at Amazon UK and they cancelled my order. Additional to that, even the Austrian version is not 100% uncut...(but not as cutted as the German version). FUCK CENCORSHIP! I can´t believe it, an adult is patronized here. This is not acceptable!

what the fuck???
what kind of stuff do they censor?

flame. thrower. attachment. That's all I have to say about Back Ops. :headbang:

what the fuck???
what kind of stuff do they censor?

They even cencorsed the song "sympathy for the devil". The song will not be hearable in the German version. This is no joke!

-Headshots will be not shown that drastic
-It´s impossible to shoot off limbs & stuff
-no swastica symbols (Zombie mode)

Actually I don´t need a game what is that brutal, but I am concerned with the principle of freedom. I can´t believe, what is happening here.

Yeah this computergame-censoring makes me rampage :O
There are a lot of things that are (imho) solved better or free-er in Germany, but they are absolute wankers with the whole video gaming thing.
EVERY freakin game is censored to death, some of them make games unplayable (Left4Dead lol, no dead zombies, no blood, no shooting off limbs, no burning zombies etc).

It's even in our basic law: Art.5 GG:
Article 5
[Freedom of expression, arts and sciences] (1) Every person shall have the right freely to express and dis-
seminate his opinions in speech, writing and pictures, and to inform himself without hindrance from generally acces- sible sources. Freedom of the press and freedom of report- ing by means of broadcasts and films shall be guaranteed. There shall be no censorship.
(2) These rights shall find their limits in the provisions of gen- eral laws, in provisions for the protection of young persons, and in the right to personal honour.
(3) Arts and sciences, research and teaching shall be free. The freedom of teaching shall not release any person from allegiance to the constitution.

O RLY?

And you know, I understand that certain games are only available to adults. But if they are, and those games are acutally a lot, then why censor it nevertheless? The fuck? Kids can't get it anyway, and censorshop is only allowed for the protection of young persons. And do not tell me zombies have got personal honour :lol:

German Censorship -> Rammstein
'nuff said :lol:

But I really don't get why the german-censorship is so anal about that. Since it's available for adults anyway why even bothering censoring?
It's really ridiculous.

Strange that the austrian Version is censored too though