Just got ReValver MkII

JonWormwood

Jun 16, 2007
Jax, Fl
So far I'm more impressed with it then my guitar port with XT patches using impulses (still haven't moved up to the Metal shop yet) Anyone want to share some tips or tricks with ReValver?

Right now I'm using the greener pedal in front of a the Kitty head on modern with RIR and some GuitarHacks inpulses. Decent tones but they are more clear and natural sounding then the XT tones.

Also, how do you guys feel about Amplitube. I just downloaded the demo but have not yet to install it. Saw some stuff on youtube that sounded really good.

Finally messed with Amplitube 2 and I must say, it's very impressive as well for some slut-banging, ear wrenching heavy metal. There's alot of tweaking to do but with my XT, Amplitube, and ReValver I should be able to get a very decent tone with guitar and bass.

Try Amplitube 2 with no cab/mic + Revalver RIR with GuitarHack impulses...

I was actually disabling the cab in Ampltube and using pristine space with GuitarHack's impulses but I'll give that a try to.

I can get Amplitube to sound a bit heavier but it doesn't quite sit right in the mix as opposed to ReValver. Once I get some good clean reamping tracks down, I can really mess with everything.