Just met Devin for the 2nd time in AZ

VomitingTheFetalEmbryo said:
Me and my friends talked to him for like 45 min. The whole DTB signed my accelerated evolution, and Devin signed my drivers lisence. I HATE symphony X fans. I hope they all burn in hell.

It's a shame that the tour is over for Dev...Nobody here tried to punch one of their fan in the face ? Kleo maybe.... You're right, from everything I read, SYMPHONY X FANS SUCK BALLS !!!

COBSteele02 said:
I resent that.

You're right,
I should do the difference between real fans and cock suckers that are just here to complain about a show they payed for. Every Symphony x fans knew that Dev was on this tour, if you don't like him, don't waste your money and your time with the DTB then go to the bar, or stay outside but don't be insulting assholes...That's simple and honest

Yes this tour was horrible, of course Dev is disgusted about the Symphony x crowd reaction, and it's a shame for all the fans that wanted to see him on the last tour dates, you selfish arrogant symphony cock suckers...

I wish all the Best to Dev, Ryan, Mike, Dave and Brian, these guys are humble and they were just here to play with their heart and their balls :cool:
The DTB will be back :p

:ill:

Let's get something straight here...
Iam a huge Symphony X fan and I thought Devin was great,not to mention hilarious throughout his set.I was at the Key Club in Hollywood and I thought the DTB was killer and they put on a good show.It was the first time hearing anything from him and to say the least...I was impressed.

I think for the most part Devin is misunderstood...you either get him or you dont
Also I believe some people need to learn how to take jokes and learn how to read people.

And for the record...I think Iam exempt from the "ball sucking" section of Symph X fans :D

Stay Heavy

Zac

And for the record...I think Iam exempt from the "ball sucking" section of Symph X fans :D

I think that these guys are not fans...Just idiots, you have guys like that at every metal shows, but this time it was a bit hard for Dev. He gets abusive when people fuck with him

I didn't think Devin was bad at all, although the sound sucked where I was standing (the CT show). But seriously this happens to every opener on every tour, theres nothing you can do about it. The bands have two different styles, of course not everybody's going to like it. And then there are some people who are just assholes. Even as a complete SX fanboy I can admit there are people being pretty rude to Devin

Zac said:
Let's get something straight here...
Iam a huge Symphony X fan and I thought Devin was great,not to mention hilarious throughout his set.I was at the Key Club in Hollywood and I thought the DTB was killer and they put on a good show.It was the first time hearing anything from him and to say the least...I was impressed.
Same here. I just wish I knew his setlist so I can download a few songs to checkout.

Devy_Metal said:
no, he's quite accurate in his assessment. SX fans are fucking morons. In Worcester they were the most disrespectful group of nerds I have ever seen.

Are you sure about what you say here ? Don't forget that everything "in" and "around" symphony x is perfect . Their hairs are perfect, their music is perfect, theire fans are perfect, their asshole is perfect...etc

...not to mention the part where he wandered onto the stage while Symphony X was playing looking lost and confused and acting ridiculous in general. Hehe...the man is definitely hilarious.

Hey, something had to replace Star Trek: The Next Generation marathons in mom's basement!