Just one comment

jonton26

New Metal Member
Jan 31, 2005
Venice CA
Hi there everyone...Hi dear Maidens...Hi all Maiden fans

It has been a few times me and me mate go to the Iron Maidens' shows, ever since we found a flyer somewhere...everytime we go see it, we love it and enjoy every moment of it, needless to say, really...
i personally take a guitar lesson everytime i see it (ive been playing for over 17 yrs) , we greatly enjoy the performances of each one of the charming maidens and we feel quite fortunate to be able to see shows whenever they take place.
There is one little thing that bugs me, though, and i felt it would happen before the show at the HOB and it did...my disappointment vanished when the maiden music came out of course, my head started banging, i was singing, i was happy...but! there is a but...and i dont know maybe someone told u already before, but maiden made something like 13 albums, released over 20 records total, and is The Most Prolific band out there with the stones, U2, etc...in 2000 they came up with what must be the best metal album in a decade, A Brave New World, and even the latest Dance of Death rocks (not as much in my opinion, but still)...brave new world's tracks are classics, from Nomad to Fallen Angel, and i am not even going to get into it if i start reviewing it, ill go on and on...

i understand the Iron Maidens have decided to play a particular set of songs, and that's what sort of bothers me now...dont get me wrong, i LOVE the songs you ladies play...first show i saw i was gonna collapse out of excitement when i heard u get into Phantom of the Opera, and Wasted Years, Aces High, etc...no i love your set!, but its always the same and always the same and always the same...i'm sort of pretty sure of the set list before the show starts, and that's a bit sad...i know u always slip a new one, i heard u do Where Eagles Dare, Fear of the Dark, believe me, when that happens it's for us fans a real moment of bliss.
and you can play it all! so...

What about surprising us with more new tracks? pleeeaaase?
Infinite Dreams? Clansman? Lord of the Flies? Gangland ?

I'm just giving my opinion as a fan!
Hope to see you soon,

Metal Lives!!!!