Just out of curiosity, how old are you guys?

How old are you

• Total voters
24, and loving getting older honestly - my features harden, my independence, knowledge, and experience increases, and I just feel like more of a man

marcus.jpg

27 and turning 28 in December. Screw all you young, talented fucks already making a career for yourselves in music. I'm only a little jealous, I swear.

héhé i feel you here :)

I'm 26, almost 27, time goes fast, but at least when you're done with school and other bullshit and start working (well at least for me) you can focus on your life and get better/achieve stuff and whatnots, and i feel aging made me better, but i'm hungry for way more and halfway there : music, women, kids...

And seeing those young talented folks on here makes me feel good, it gives me a boost to stop whining about getting old and bust my ass to get my shit done !
On the other hand, seeing the older folks is reassuring cuz' they're still cool and wise and everything :)

p.s: this forum is the best, it's amazing seeing how much people learnt and improved throughout the years in here...
Among others : Ola, Lasse, Marcus, Erkan, Brett, Wolfeman, Joey Sturgis...
It's pretty obvious when you dig into old posts, thanks to those threads resurrections among others :)
Necrothreads FTMFW !!!