Just Purchased?

Emperor - Anthems to the Welkin at Dusk
Anaal Nathrakh - In the Constellation of the Black Widow

Also preordered Cormorant's megapack which has their Last Tree EP and their new album Metazoa!

As did I, can't wait for it to arrive.

Awesome! I'm loving the tracks on the myspace, definately one of those bands that I really feel is going places! and on a really cool note, Arthur from the band likes one of my band's material which is really really cool.

Also today, I pre-ordered All Shall Fall along with a hoodie...I am already dying for it to get here...hahaha...

Recently I've bought:

Tickets to Screamfest sideshows Jan 3 & 4 (Cynic, Dark Funeral & Rotting Christ specifically)
Mass Effect (X360)
Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice series (DS)
and a spiffy new hat to hide my wonky hair as I grow it out.

Pain of Salvation- BE live DVD
Pain of Salvation- The Perfect Element Limited Edition

Now I have almost everything officially released from them :)

Bought Dark Tranquillity's DVD "Where Death is Most Alive" the other day...

Have to say, I really like it! Very well done, and you really get the vibe that they absolutely love doing what they do!

Bought Dark Tranquillity's DVD "Where Death is Most Alive" the other day...

Have to say, I really like it! Very well done, and you really get the vibe that they absolutely love doing what they do!

Not sure if that is the DVD that I've seen, but I was actually really disappointed with the singers vocals live.... They came across far weaker and without any depth in comparison to on the albums. :/

Still enjoyed them live overall when I saw them in melbourne though.

Not sure if that is the DVD that I've seen, but I was actually really disappointed with the singers vocals live.... They came across far weaker and without any depth in comparison to on the albums. :/

Still enjoyed them live overall when I saw them in melbourne though.

Actually, I agree with you on that point, he sounds fine on the albums, but from the videos I've seen and the DVD, there is definately something off. It does make me wonder how much time they need to put into doing their vocals in the studio and how much is processed...what makes it more confusing is that some of my high end growls sound pretty close to his and I really didn't have much trouble with that...

It is probably the weakest point of the DVD, but the music is really well executed and it was kinda cool to see how much they enjoy themselves on stage. Still definately a nice buy.

Recently: Tickets for Korpiklaani and Nile shows...going to the Nile one tonight...

Actually, I agree with you on that point, he sounds fine on the albums, but from the videos I've seen and the DVD, there is definately something off. It does make me wonder how much time they need to put into doing their vocals in the studio and how much is processed...what makes it more confusing is that some of my high end growls sound pretty close to his and I really didn't have much trouble with that...

It is probably the weakest point of the DVD, but the music is really well executed and it was kinda cool to see how much they enjoy themselves on stage. Still definately a nice buy.

Recently: Tickets for Korpiklaani and Nile shows...going to the Nile one tonight...

Yeah, overall i still enjoyed them when i saw them live in person. I just didn't really enjoy the DVD as much as there isn't the great atmosphere to compensate for something like that. Plus the mix is clearer on a DVD which means any flaws stand out more.. :p

Bought 'Devin Townsend- Addicted' the other day... awesome!

The movie Primer. Finally.
Also several books (5$ stand in the Broady shopping centre, with large format/hardcovers of decent titles) and various figurines. And a kitchen bin since I've just moved house and found there are a couple of little things I just didn't have that are actually quite useful!