Your latest online purchases!

kingtoad

Century Child
Oct 5, 2005
Lately I've been wanting to pick up and start learning Classical Guitar, so I purchased this guitar yesterday.

It's an Alvarez Masterworks MC90 Classical guitar.

230772.jpg

I can't wait until it ships.

What have you purchased lately?

My only recent purchase isn't music related, but this must be a time of learning and projects. While you are learning how to play classical guitar, i picked up some books to learn xhtml, css and javascript. It will be good to learn some truly useful things. I got tired of fiddling around with CSS and XML code, half informed, barely able to properly edit, let alone code from scratch.

Right on!

I'm thinking about picking up a few books as well. Could use some extra practice in certain areas.

Let me know if you have any questions, I'm always more than happy to assist.

oh shit you got thos? thos are going for 200 bucks a pop ! at least and why were htey yanked? casue rhino is known fo rmaking small batches of dvds and i should of gotten thme while i can :( oh well i just hope there is a massive re print of them soon casue transformers are coming back!

in the last couple weeks...

Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon (digipak)
Iced Earth - Framing Armageddon (2CD asian import)
Primal Fear - New Religion (digipak)
Nightwish - Amaranth DVDS
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play (collector's edition w/signed booklet :))
Nightwish - Dark Passion Play poster flag
Nightwish - End Of An Era poster flag
Arch Enemy - Rise Of The Tyrant

My latest ONLINE purchases have been the first 2 Trade Paperbacks of the Street Fighter Comic series, and the 1st of Street Figher Legends Sakura, an Edge Rated-R Superstar Hoodie and CM Punk shirt from WWE and 2 WWE Unmatched Fury Figures, The Undertaker and Mr Kennedy. I buy all my metal shizzle in stores, I buy all my geek stuff online!

Does renewing my car's registration online after getting ticketed for it being 2 months out of date count?

I bought a bunch at once...

CDs
Asrai - Touch in the Dark
Within Temptation - Heart of Everything
After Forever - Invisible Circles

hmm I think there were one or two more...

Doctor Who series 1 and 2 new series box sets

This Is my latest online purchase, I had to rep the homeland!

BGCTZW75.jpg

I also bought a Nightwish Poster Flag to get signed at their in-store and a Lamb of God wallet... I'm a dirty metalmanwhore.