Question about the Crossroads

Anvil

Brain Bubbled
Jun 2, 2004
Now I know everyone has seen the movie, "Crossroads", with the Karate Kid. Now there is this one part in the movie that has been bothering me for about a year now, and I can't seem to figure out which song it is.

Now after the Kid talks to his professor, and the professor tells him to "re-examine your priorities". Now what is this song that he's playing on his classical guitar. Its been bothing me for a long time now, because I remember learning it back when I used to have piano lessons, but with all the research I've done, and all the browsing through my Classical albums, I CANNOT find it.

If anyone could tell me, you'd be a huge lifesaver. mmm..... candy....

I have this one coming up in my netflix queue soonish, I haven't seen it in a while so I can't remember it exactly, but if you still haven't figured it out next week I'll check it out.

but isn't paganini's 5th used in the duel? I don't recall that being the same as that other part.

Yeah the fifth is used in the vai karate kid duel.
Haven't seen it in awhile either though, don't remember the part you're talking about Tyler. Sorry. :cry:

I haven´t seen the movie, but I once heard the solo and its a part form the 5th caprice of paganini

i already knew that Paganini's 5th Caprice was used as the duel, thats not what i'm asking about. Watch the movie, and you'll know waht i mean.

I'm not talking about the duel guys, I already stated that. and its not the turkish march.

i know what youre talking about. towards the beginning, and hes playing a classical acoustic. still not sure on the song, although it just sounds like an arrpeggiated scale of some sorts

remember, its the part AFTER he talks to his instructor in his office. NOT the classroom part.