some rumors about the new metallica albumn answered

actually.... cliff was gonna break away from metallica and start his own band as LEAD BASSIST... plus they woulda went to the Load?Reload direction quicker if he was in the band still, he was into that kind of music more than they were

i agree. i think cliff wouldve left metallica. i think if cliff was alive , we wouldnt have to worry about getting in trouble for downloading music too. thats the only beef i have with metallica. lars, its not like were hurting the record industry.
cliff wouldve liked the load reload decision i believe. it just sucks that we'll never know. he was trully gifted.
but to be back on topic, i also heard about the supposed mustaine metallica collaberation for the new albumn and no one can validate it yet. anyone know for sure?
hell. theres gonna be some interesting releases next year. we'll have metallica, guns and roses, nevermore, probably iced earth, yah. 2003 is gonna kick ass

its just funny. everyone remember how blank tapes were going to crush the record companies? come on. its no different than that. until we have some people with balls standing up for our basic rights as citizens, were gonna get screwed. i dunno if any of u heard, but the gov is gonna start going after people using kazaa. i heard a year in jail for people with files. i guess this is a proposed bill in congress as we speak, so if ure gonna download from kazaa, shit and get. just thought id give everyone the heads up. by the way, kazaa sucks. spyware man

hmm well ill give ya a recap. the new metallica will suck. the new iced earth will suck. the new nevermore will probably be good. the new g&r will suck. it will be a good year, but not in america.
-neal

ahhh excellent call dragon. we all know that article about tate isnt true. hes a metalhead. (i hope)
ryche has released some of the best metal albumns ever. mindcrime is still my personal favorite. may the next ryche albumn rule

hmm dunno.i dont really care if he's a metalhead or a reggae fan as long as he creates albums like rage for order,o:m and promised land.after all i think ryche are above the term metal,they make art...maybe not in the last couple of albums,but they used to.

new skyfire in 2003 as well. really lookin forward to that one. and theres lots of other bands that havent released an almub in a few years that i hope will get some going next year.
-neal