some rumors about the new metallica albumn answered

What made Metallica good was not their speed or early heaviness, it was just the general quality of the band. Metallica wre the first metal band I ever got into (at the age of 9) and until the song I Dissapear where still a great band, yes that's right, Load and Reload are good albums. Just because they changed their style didn't make them crap, loads of bands have: i.e. Dark Tranquility, Soilwork etc. and they still rock. However I Dissapear was a craply written comercial song and since then the band's arguing and selfishness (the Napster thing for example) have ruined them. Now with Newstead gone the band is beyond recovery!

I dunno about everyone else, but I consider them pieces of shit, just cause they freaking hired Bob Rock who produced Bon Jovi, and cause after Black Album, they went totally commercial, thinking about the money... Some of you may think they're still writing good songs, but I wouldn't even consider buying any more of their albums just cause of their ideology that pisses me off.

Why the hell should we not bash Metallica and why the hell should we wait for their new album to come out when everything they did after the Black Album totally sucked dick. Even if (and that's a FUCKING HUGE IF) their new album is ok, it doesn't automatically make their past albums ok too. They remain utter pieces of shit that give metal a bad name.

everyone likes bands that someone else thinks sucks. and i hope nevermore doesnt cover 'fight fire with fire' the vocals are soooo fucking boring. can you really immagine warrel "do...un..to others...as...they..etc" lame.
-neal

Originally posted by neal
everyone likes bands that someone else thinks sucks. and i hope nevermore doesnt cover 'fight fire with fire' the vocals are soooo fucking boring. can you really immagine warrel "do...un..to others...as...they..etc" lame.
-neal

:lol:
oh man, that'd be brutal.
but, he would change it though
and they cover Ride The Lightning anyway