Just saying Hello!

FastEddy

New Metal Member
May 2, 2008
Hello all! Just finished signing up and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm 33 and live in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. I like all kinds of different music, just as long as it's not packaged and marketed crap! I discovered Opeth about a year ago, I'm not even really sure how, and I've been hooked ever since. They've definitely joined the ranks of my favs! I'm flying to Toronto for the May 24th show and I'm totally stoked for it! :headbang: Anyhoo, I'm sure I'll get to know some of you better over the next little while. Just take it easy on the new guy.:p Ed.

Welcome aboard fellow Canadian. I live in Ottawa, and I am going to the Montreal show on the 23rd. Why didn't you just go to that one instead?? It's closer to you and Montreal crowds are better than Toronto's.

I have a buddy in Toronto that I'm going to visit. He's going to the show too. Gonna be a blast!

Welcome aboard fellow Canadian. I live in Ottawa, and I am going to the Montreal show on the 23rd. Why didn't you just go to that one instead?? It's closer to you and Montreal crowds are better than Toronto's.