Just saying Hello!

Hello all! Just finished signing up and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm 33 and live in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada. I like all kinds of different music, just as long as it's not packaged and marketed crap! I discovered Opeth about a year ago, I'm not even really sure how, and I've been hooked ever since. They've definitely joined the ranks of my favs! I'm flying to Toronto for the May 24th show and I'm totally stoked for it! :headbang: Anyhoo, I'm sure I'll get to know some of you better over the next little while. Just take it easy on the new guy.:p Ed.

Welcome to the board, dude! I used to live in Grand Falls Windsor, Newfoundland. All of my mom's family lives in St. John's so every year I go back home (I'm in Kitchener, Ontario now since 1998) for the Royal St. John's Regetta. Awsome to see another Newfoundlander on board!

Welcome to the board, dude! I used to live in Grand Falls Windsor, Newfoundland. All of my mom's family lives in St. John's so every year I go back home (I'm in Kitchener, Ontario now since 1998) for the Royal St. John's Regetta. Awsome to see another Newfoundlander on board!

Thanks. I'm sure there are other Newfoundlanders here as well. It seems every message board I go to eventually a few of us surface. I'll look for the Opeth t-shirt at the Regatta this year!:)