Just so you ALL know, I have changed my looks

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
I have trimmed me beard.

It went from 4 1/2 inches, (the whole thing, not just a goattee) to 3/4 of an inch. I look very different.

Just so you guys know, that way if you see me, you may know who I am.

hahahahha

Originally posted by neal
awwwwww. so now you look like a regular guy instead of a crazed hillbilly. bummer.
-neal

Well, I had a special beard you see, it looked GOOD. hahahahha

No, i can still look bummy.

Imagine neal, A guy who lives in hill billy land (on the very top of a mountain of which this guy your imagining owns damn near every inch of), jams to metal, long hair, big beard, 4 very large loops. 2 in each ear, wearing black, or levi strous shorts, harley davidson work boots, and flight glasses.

Yes, i embarras my wife sometimes hahahhahaha

I dress the way i want you know. If i want to wear a shirt that promotes satan to a family dinner, like say.....CHRISTMAS......then i wear a shirt that promotes satan to a family dinner like CHRISTMAS
hahahhahaha

I clean up good though!

I have a hippy friend with natural dreadlocks.

he shaved his head, then never brushed it as it grew. IT looks like SHIT. Heh cant get a clue.

The ones that you get done professionally dont look bad.

yeah, anything is professional as long as you dont shave your head, then never brush your hair again so it tangles and matts and looks like you have a hat made of huge ass black cocks

hahahahhahahahah.....black is his hair color. Aboriginee dicks is what it looks like hahahhahahahah...BLACK hahahha

no pun here on blacks, its just that guys hair does look that now that im thinkin about it hhahahahaha

hah. well my hair is kinda liek really dark blonde, almost light brown. and it doesnt look like dicks. unless everyone except me has a very long VERY skinny dick hah.
-neal

Originally posted by ledmag
Yes, i embarras my wife sometimes hahahhahaha

I dress the way i want you know. If i want to wear a shirt that promotes satan to a family dinner, like say.....CHRISTMAS......then i wear a shirt that promotes satan to a family dinner like CHRISTMAS
hahahhahaha

I clean up good though!
You have an attidude man! :lol: