Just thought I'd say hey

Squall45

Jun 4, 2007
Hey guys, new member here:). I've been into Enchant for a few months, and man I can't stop listening to them, they're just awesome. Well, hope to have great conversations with you guys in the future:).

Have a seat and grab a beer! Welcome, stranger! :)
Care to tell us a bit more about you?

Jürgen

Well, I'm from America, only 15 so I'm underaged to drink XD. Other bands I like include (this isn't the whole list as I like ALOT of bands :p): Enchant, Riverside, Kamelot, Pallas, Evergrey, Freak Kitchen, Shadow Gallery and SX, which are probably my top favs right now out of a list of many.

Welcome Squall and great taste in tunes.

Thanks for stopping in and listening to our music.

Well, I'm from America, only 15 so I'm underaged to drink XD. Other bands I like include (this isn't the whole list as I like ALOT of bands :p): Enchant, Riverside, Kamelot, Pallas, Evergrey, Freak Kitchen, Shadow Gallery and SX, which are probably my top favs right now out of a list of many.

Hey guys, new member here:). I've been into Enchant for a few months, and man I can't stop listening to them, they're just awesome. Well, hope to have great conversations with you guys in the future:).

Greetings! Excellent taste in music! :cool: A 15 year old into Enchant--there is hope for the world, and progressive rock! So how did you discover Enchant? Do any of your friends share your musical taste?

~Kristin

First of all, welcome! I'm Rick and I'm a huge Enchant fan. ;)

And I think its awesome that a 15 y/o from the US is into Enchant plus all the other amazing groups you listed!! Keep it up and spread the word - there is hope for this genre yet! :headbang: :headbang:

Welcome Squall! Listening to Enchant is great but, seeing them live...even BETTER!!!

And to the other folks on the board, there are more teenagers and 20 something year olds than just Squall, that listen to the bands that we mention and classic rock bands. There is hope for another generation of prog & classic rock, prog & power metal fans! As long as there are fans that are sick of what's mostly played on MTV and the radio...there's always hope! :headbang:

WORD

What you all said! you would be surprised how many of my younger students have amazing taste in music.

Thats why these shows need to be all ages! the future generations need to keep the fire burning!

Welcome Squall! Listening to Enchant is great but, seeing them live...even BETTER!!!

And to the other folks on the board, there are more teenagers and 20 something year olds than just Squall, that listen to the bands that we mention and classic rock bands. There is hope for another generation of prog & classic rock, prog & power metal fans! As long as there are fans that are sick of what's mostly played on MTV and the radio...there's always hope! :headbang:

Greetings! Excellent taste in music! :cool: A 15 year old into Enchant--there is hope for the world, and progressive rock! So how did you discover Enchant? Do any of your friends share your musical taste?

~Kristin

Nope, all my friends like rap, and if they do even get near rock, it'll most likely be something like fall out boy :)ill: ). I found enchant when I was just browsing through some band names on a site that reviews albums. I saw the name Enchant and said "this is gonna be good", I sampled a few songs on itunes and then bought their whole discography cause I liked it so much :) , although I'm still missing Time Lost=/ good thing live at last has a few songs from that cd. I also just got the Live At Last DVD in the mail and its killer :headbang:

Nope, all my friends like rap, and if they do even get near rock, it'll most likely be something like fall out boy :)ill: ). I found enchant when I was just browsing through some band names on a site that reviews albums. I saw the name Enchant and said "this is gonna be good", I sampled a few songs on itunes and then bought their whole discography cause I liked it so much :) , although I'm still missing Time Lost=/ good thing live at last has a few songs from that cd. I also just got the Live At Last DVD in the mail and its killer :headbang:

Well, I have to admit I do like some of the political and social commentary type of rap, but not the bootie/bling/grill stuff! :p

My daughter loves Enchant and was very disappointed that she couldn't attend the last two shows--she's 18. But we were both very lucky to be there for "Live at Last".

Do get Time Lost, it's a very cool album. Xen, a "side project" with some Enchant folk, is pretty interesting. It has a perkier sound that for me, took a few listens, but I now have it in full rotation with all the Enchant albums. And don't forget to check out the videos on this forum, taken at the recent concerts.

Enjoy!

You have to get time lost,it's totally awesome. 2nd behind blueprint 4 me:worship:

Nice videos, both tug of war and hostile world are awesome songs:) Thanks. Man I just can't stop listening to Enchant XD.