just wanna say hello.

hi everybody, i'm new here but i like cob very much, it will be hard to proove it cos this one is my first post here, i dont know much about the band, but was used to, and still used to visit cobhc.com, listen to are you dead yet? all the time, today uploaded the full album to my cellular phone, and im going to be there at budapest 2006. jan. 09.

Just to let you know, you don't have to prove shit about liking the band, but you don't have to say things like "I uploaded the whole album to my cell" because it makes you sound like one of ten million fan bois that have come to this forum via cobhc.com. There's an introduce yourself thread in the off-topic. Oh yeah, and hello.

Noble Viking said:
Just to let you know, you don't have to prove shit about liking the band, but you don't have to say things like "I uploaded the whole album to my cell" because it makes you sound like one of ten million fan bois that have come to this forum via cobhc.com. There's an introduce yourself thread in the off-topic. Oh yeah, and hello.

think i've just arrived at the wrong place.. maybe it's time to kill myself?!

Noble Viking said:

:D

just so you know, publicly liking are you dead yet means instant death on this board, especially in front of panzerknut. Welcome!!!!:wave:

Nick Brookes said:
i like are you dead yet :p

hahaha but u dont go around shouting that you uploaded it to ur cell phone now do you? :D

i think panzer's sig is going to scare away half of the kids who have registered since the release of AYDY :lol: