Just wanted to say goodbye...

Mar 14, 2004
Ancient Europe
I know nobody cares, (or almost nobody), but i wanted to say goodbye, i am leaving for one month to Italy for work:Smug:
Take care and have fun.
Cheers my friends.

yo dude, have a nice time over there! And i'm sure you can have internet access in italy as well, can't you? If not, have fun and see you in a month!

A bientot
waves.jpg

ooo italy i was just saying the other day i could do with going back there. a nice big yellow field like in 'I'm not Scared' - twas a great film that.

have a barrel of laughs and we'll catch you soon :wave:

I really care and I am sure that a lot of people here care about your leaving! :) I will miss you and will keep you in my prayers. Good luck, take care and be safe!

Your friend Denis. (did someone say "the menace"?) hehehe

goodbye.. have a nice time.. i'm not sure we know each other very well but anyway.. :tickled: bon voyage! :wave:

goodbye my friend :) hope You will spend there the best time :) ( at work and after...) make photos for us =)) take care of Yourself :) i will miss You =) :embraces:

btw: when You find in italy any computer with internet talk to us and say how are You =))) cheers :)

wow, susie, you hit it. The icecream is perfect, especially in San Gimignano (Tuskany)! Been there twice and it is the best icecream i ate so far!

0803icecream.jpg
san-gimignano-550.jpg

Morpheus said:
wow, susie, you hit it. The icecream is perfect, especially in San Gimignano (Tuskany)! Been there twice and it is the best icecream i ate so far!

0803icecream.jpg
san-gimignano-550.jpg

yeh i am such a greedy bastard when it comes to icecream, its me downfall but i love it too much, i havent been to italy but when i am down south i visit an italian icecream parlour called rossi's and it has the best icecream i have ever tasted and beleive me i have tried a few hahaa :loco: :Spin:

italian icecream is lovely but that guy eating it in the pic looks scarry to me :ill:
'do you want my icecream you little girl'
i'd go for stratiatella with hazelnut now :cool:

siderea said:
italian icecream is lovely but that guy eating it in the pic looks scarry to me :ill:
'do you want my icecream you little girl'
i'd go for stratiatella with hazelnut now :cool:
Shit yeh i was too busy lookin at the tub of icecream he was holding haahhaaa he is totally freak out material :tickled: i love the good old fashioned vanilla you can tell a quality icecream by that flavour ;) mmm i need some now, i should go to italy for me hols :cool:

french_anatheman said:
I know nobody cares, (or almost nobody), but i wanted to say goodbye, i am leaving for one month to Italy for work:Smug:
Take care and have fun.
Cheers my friends.
if you're a bartender, work more, if you're not, work less, enjoy :cool: