One Last Goodbye (to whom?)

Originally posted by Thy Inamorato
i have always thought that 'One Last Goodbye' was about a loved one who died, but my friend disagrees and says it might just be someone who left him

anyone know or have other theories?

sorry this question is so fucking boring...

I think it was about Danny and Vinnys mother who died sometime around the Alternative 4 album. Her name is in the Judgement booklet.

I don´t think that the "Last Goodbye" goes out to their mother. I read in a interview that this goodbye goes out to a lost love. But there is really a song about Helen Cavanagh on this album. It is called "Forgotten Hopes". It deals with the alcoholism of Danny´s and Vincent´s mother which is also the reason why she died that soon.

Originally posted by Frodnat
But there is really a song about Helen Cavanagh on this album. It is called "Forgotten Hopes". It deals with the alcoholism of Danny´s and Vincent´s mother which is also the reason why she died that soon.

I don't know if it had something to do with the alcoholism... she commited suicide (I think)
:cry:

I've heard its about the canavaghs brothers mum but I think you can interpretate the song whatever way you like, depending on expierence probably...