One Last Goodbye/Parisienne Moonlight

yeah, there's nothing better than to sing/yell on the top of your lungs those delay parts on One Last Goodbye with bunch of mates ('I still feel the pain, STILL FEEL THE PAIN, I still feel you arms, STILL FEEL YOUR ARMS'.. and so on..) :tickled:

somehow Breda gig comes to my mind :D

it is so hard to say which moment is the most emotional. i love the whole judgement album but i also love nearly everything else, that is done by anathema. i have to agree, that one last goodbye is just incredible, especially when you are in desperation and you just sing along with these unbelievable lyrics... but actually parisienne moonlight fits more in my present situation so i listen to it pretty often.

but there are so many songs that are just so amazing. someone mentioned "temporary peace" which i think is just beautiful. or "angelica" and "2000 & gone"...i also love "wings of god"... totally impressive... but i think i should stop now, otherwise i can't stop anymore *g*

Crack Hitler said:
yeah, there's nothing better than to sing/yell on the top of your lungs those delay parts on One Last Goodbye with bunch of mates ('I still feel the pain, STILL FEEL THE PAIN, I still feel you arms, STILL FEEL YOUR ARMS'.. and so on..) :tickled:

I think I'd hate that

yeah Allan I agree.

saying that though I think the Alan who was at the Rome gig referred to me n claire as screaming little scouse girls..who doesnt scream the words at a gig? wouldnt mind but Im not scouse? Im a wool.

cheeky bastard.

ah, who cares if it's about arms or love or pain or whatever. singing along is great. but i only do it at home. always afraid that the one standing next to you at a gig might hear all my false notes :D