One Last Goodbye/Parisienne Moonlight

Great songs ... i love songs causing in me deep emotions, songs about certain happens ...
in the other hand i wish these songs never come into existence ... the reason why they were written in this shape

I even dare to notice that Are You There looks like (to me) a continuance of One Last Goodbye & Parisienne Moonlight

CryingAngel said:
I even dare to notice that Are You There looks like (to me) a continuance of One Last Goodbye & Parisienne Moonlight
think because it is. (Danny, correct me if not)
there was something like that in some interview from early 2002, Danny was talking about Are You There and about that, it goes out to the ghost of his Mother. than the song must have existed that time (and also Violence is mentioned in that interview).
I was wondering about how can he talk about new songs as the album came out like 2 weeks ago, maybe they needed time to reach the final form or just didn't fit AFDTE in their eyes or were not ready by the time it got released. only after AND came out did I realise the 2 titles were mentioned in that article almost 2 years before. I was kinda shocked...

Faelivrin said:
on sopel's site is "i still feel your arms" dunno why... maybe in album it is writed like that.. i don't remember and i can't check it now cause my album has my bf...
actually in the album booklet that line is not mentioned...

Faelivrin said:
on sopel's site is "i still feel your arms" dunno why... maybe in album it is writed like that.. i don't remember and i can't check it now cause my album has my bf...
your bf? *kicks the wall*

Dhatura said:
Btw, Loona, I answered that txt on the message board, the motherfuckers just wouldn't put my messages on, even though I tried so hard :(
:( sad to hear... I was waiting for a while at the place I was standing, but noone came (except Peter, who I knew he will...)

Loona said:
wondering if feeling one's arms or love is better

equal

Faelivrin said:

uh??? it's definetely "i still feel your love" there. also, i always tried to put lyrics like they are sang and not like written in a booklet.

as for emotional songs, these days (for me) the most emotional and touching song is Electricity....