Just when I had convinced myself that there was no shame in owning the GOOD Metallica

Originally posted by DotNoir
:rolleyes: Cliff died in Sweden... But I see nothing wrong in Metallica. What the hell have they done where they needed advisors/managers? Speaking of normal things... OK, they propably can't arrange a concert/a tour by them selves, but hey, who can? And why should they? Metallica has done music that rocks and IMHO they do what they like, not what other people like... It's funny when it goes like this:
Independent bands do things they want and it's fucking awesome and bands that are on top do things they themselves like and they're sellouts? WAKE UP people... :)
And Meshuggah... If Kirk has found Meshuggah through Ozzfest, who cares? Meshuggah is really an awesome band. You people here start twisting those words and think you're better than him just because you have heard (of) Meshuggah before Kirk... :confused:
Oh, fuck...
Word! :D

And why the fuck has Meshuggah done to you? they surely didn't take your money since you all probably downloaded the album...
Ignorance is easy, understanding is hard, I figure...

Originally posted by Cows on million man march
i never liked metallica...from the start, even when their music was good, i didnt like the band itself, and now that their music sucks ass, i have an even betterreason to hate htem.
I don't hate you because you don't constantly speak ancient greek, do I? Maybe I'd better start now. What's wrong with you, seriously?

Old metallica is great. Justice is brilliant.

Mid-era Meshuggah is Great. Destroy Erase improve and Chaosphere are brilliant works of metal art. The new one is horribly bad though.

And here's my two cents about your bickering:

arguing.jpg